Let's talk Delvaux!

Hi there!
I've just bought a mini tempete in rose candy last month and it's gorgeous!

i'm now thinking about acquiring one in black MM size, saw one with black metal buckle and another one in black with ivory edges and solid buckle (the illusion collection), which one would you choose?

Hi there!
I've just bought a mini tempete in rose candy last month and it's gorgeous!

i'm now thinking about acquiring one in black MM size, saw one with black metal buckle and another one in black with ivory edges and solid buckle (the illusion collection), which one would you choose?

I'd choose the illusion bag. Love that collection.

Hi, i m new here. Does anyone know the price for Tempete MM & Tempete mini in UK/europe? As I will be going to UK in august and thought of doing my research before hand. ^_^ TIA.

Tempete mini is retailing at 3150 euro (they just had a price increase in December 2016 if I'm not mistaken, before it was 3050). I'm going to London this weekend and I'll check the prices for you if I drop by Delvaux store :smile:

Tempete mini is retailing at 3150 euro (they just had a price increase in December 2016 if I'm not mistaken, before it was 3050). I'm going to London this weekend and I'll check the prices for you if I drop by Delvaux store :smile:

I'd also love to know the prices of the Tempete MM and GM in London. I saw the bags IRL for the first time today and am in love. I'm going to London in May. Thanks!

I'm very new to this brand - just viewing so far but loving what I am seeing! Can someone weigh in on the backpack style? I'm considering one, but wonder if I should stick to a more classic model. Also, are all the bags made in Belgium or are some also made in France? TIA - and Erin Go Braugh!

I am a great fan of Delvaux bags. They are made both in France and in Belgium. My lipstick red Box leather Brillant MM was made in France. In terms of price, it is typically 'cheapest' in Belgium but given the free fall of the British Pound, there was not much difference between both prices when I bought the bag in 2016 at around GBP 3800. It is worthwhile calling the stores and asking them for bag availability and price.