Let's talk bras

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have the hardest time with them-I am rather large chested and through the years I have bought tons of bras. Cheap ones, expensive ones, fancy ones, plain ones, etc. I have bought bras that have been rated great for comfort and they still stunk.

Anyway-I am on the hunt for yet another new bra-the one I have been wearing for a bit now is killing me.

So-tell me-what bra do you like?

2. I wish I was larger chested lol. I'm a B cup and don't have a whole lot up there, but usually get a victoria's secret bra with some padding for daily wear. And get something more special for *those* nights ;)

3. Wacoals ALL THE WAY!

4. ;) Calvin Klein: Perfectly Fit T-Shirt Bra

This is great for holding and lifting - and disappears under just about everything!

5. I swear by Victoria's Secret bras... my current favorite is the new Secret Embrace bras :love:

6. i'm a huge fan of wacoal!!! they are the only ones that give me good support.

7. my new fav is the secret embrace as well! i used to really like the very sexy pushups til these came along. my breasts shrank... from a 34A to a 32A so now i need new bras :sad:. i'm waiting for the semi-annual sale in july to stock up!

8. I am wearing a Wacoal now-I believe it is called the Ultra Suede? I bought it because a magazine I was reading rated it very high on comfort for larger cupped women. It was pretty comfy when i first got it-but, have had it for 6 months now and it is killing me.

Forgot to mention that I ordered a LeMystere Dream Tisha bra online about 2 weeks ago-still waiting for that one.

9. My first job was as a manger in the lingerie Dept.

The most popular were Wacoal and Bali. Both provide good support.

10. bras don't have very long lives unfortunately. They may last a year if you only wear it once/week and always handwash and air dry only. The elastic breaks down pretty quickly otherwise.

11. I just got the secret embraced! i L0VE it.. I love their Angels line! The ipex is good also.. I wear them with polo shirts
    my favorite ones are the

12. I'd def. recommend getting fitted at Nordstroms- I've always had great experiences with them!

13. Is the VS Secret Embrace a padded push-up? I haven't been in recently.

14. victoria's secret ipex wireless!

15. I'm very small chested 32A and I wear a La Vie en Rose bra that makes me a 34B. I love there bras, but they are very simple and plain. When I go to Vegas I'm going to try some VS bras. I have in the past and noticed that they just don't do it for me. That was years ago so hopefully now it's different. I love the lace of VS and the different styles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice