Let's Talk About the Venezia

I think it is pretty big. Looking at Miss November's pic, it's almost as large as the Alston. I was hoping Off 5th had a 30% off coupon because I've really been thinking about trying to find one. We need modeling pics of the Venezia! Maybe one of the LAMBies that have one can help us out. :flowers:

strap drop or no strap drop, it can't be very easy to get into (while on your shoulder) with that frame closure... but I could be wrong! MissN whatcha think/

It's soooo totally easy to get into. I had worried that it would be too annoying to get in and out of with that frame closure, but it opens wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. I'll have to take a pic for you guys. It's so freakin' fabulous. Next to the Alston, it's my absolute favorite shape! :okay:

It's not comfortable for me to carry on my shoulder though. :nogood: I strictly arm or hand carry. :tup:

Okay, this shows how wide it opens up. It's deceptive!!! I still have tons of room for other crap too. hee hee

And next to the Shadow Mandeville you can see how much bigger it is. It really is closer in size to the Alston. :okay:

Attachments

• CHARTREUSE.JPG 011.jpg
    CHARTREUSE.JPG 011.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 60
  • CHARTREUSE.JPG 013.jpg
    CHARTREUSE.JPG 013.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 60
  • CHARTREUSE.JPG 014.jpg
    CHARTREUSE.JPG 014.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 61
  • VENEZIA.JPG 003.jpg
    VENEZIA.JPG 003.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 59
brick,
it's better for you to do a charge send from california store so you don't have to pay sales tax.. i know several that have them as of early this week..

MissN, where are youuuuu??

HBL, when you get your venezia tomorrow, would you mind checking it out for me? i checked out mine just now and there's some uneven leather and sort of like discoloration on the leather (brownish here and there).. i'm just wondering, is it just me or all of the venezia chartreuse are like that..

TIA!!