Jimmy Choo Lets Talk about Jimmy Choo Shoes!

I have both the Abel pump (100mm) and Louise sandal (85mm)
I have worn both to weddings and had exceptional comfort with each of them. What height were you thinking?

I'm 5'2" (on a good day, lol) and my fiancé is 5'11" so I was thinking nothing too tall but tall enough that he doesn't have to crouch down for pics and look weird, lol.

I'm 4'11" on a good day and my DH is 5'10" :giggles:
Maybe something with a 100mm heel then, it depends what style you want. Are you thinking sandal or pump? Peep toe or sling back?

Sandals more likely, anything with straps really bc we both like the looks of straps. I'm open to either opened or closed toe since our wedding is in the fall :smile:

Sandals more likely, anything with straps really bc we both like the looks of straps. I'm open to either opened or closed toe since our wedding is in the fall :smile:

I have the Louise (85mm) and it's a gorgeous sandal.
Image1467404587.883092.jpg
I broke my right leg & ankle badly in May 2015, so the height of the Louise is the maximum heel I've been able to wear since then. The Louise looks very nice on, but if you're happy with 100mm then the Lottie has more options currently.

Reactions: rugratsfc
I have the Louise (85mm) and it's a gorgeous sandal.
View attachment 3397138
I broke my right leg & ankle badly in May 2015, so the height of the Louise is the maximum heel I've been able to wear since then. The Louise looks very nice on, but if you're happy with 100mm then the Lottie has more options currently.

View attachment 3399605

My wedding shoes were Addison by Jimmy Choo. They are super comfy and pretty. The heel is 85mm

Seems like 85mm is the ideal height...ill have to check these out. Thanks guys!!

Good luck with the wedding shoe hunt. If you're still looking for recommendations I bought Minny 85 in sand in the sale. So comfortable and the colour seems to go with everything! For once it looks like I'll only be taking one pair of heels on holiday :wtf:

Reactions: wee drop o bush