let's talk about costume jewelry!

1. do you have any? Do you love it? post pics!

i just got my first chanel item in vegas (rhinestone earrings) and fell in love!

:heart: :smile:

2. Yup, here's a few pieces:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I have the small rhinestone earrings too & they are fabulous!

4. I have 3 pairs of earrings and a necklace (Christmas and V-day gifts from my parents :love: ). I really wanted the heart earrings or necklace from the Cruise collection a couple years ago but by the time I decided I wanted it, it was gone :sad:
    Now I'm in hot pursuit of the new(er) acrylic bangle and ring with the metal charms in it. I'd LOVE to have one or both of those pieces.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. i love my earrings too!! i get sooo many compliments when i wear them! heeheee.

earrings.jpg
  6. my Chanel jewelry collection

chaneljewelry.jpg 78_1.jpg 49_1.jpg
  7. ^ woah! awesome pieces!

8. i love the cc earrings. does anyone know how much they retail for? I do not have any chanel jewlery. What would you recommend to start???

9. You all have beautiful jewelry - I WISH I wore more!! I had to teach myself how to wear a ring after I got married - my first instinct was to take it off and thow it in my purse - lol!!

10. Wow I love those! :love:

11. Just a few of my pieces.

chanel hoops.jpg chanel necklace.jpg Chanel studs.jpg
  12. I'd start with the crystal CC studs. I think they start around $185 now?
    I'm not certain since mine were gifts and prices have increased since I got them. But I think Jeshika just got hers so she can tell you for sure :yes:

13. indeed i did and i am loving them! heehee.

mine are the medium and they go for $210. I believe the small ones are $185 and are, according to the SA, about half the size of the medium. I'm thinking of getting the small ones too... heehee. :girlsigh:

14. Very nice pieces Erica!! Love the necklace

15. WOW... everyone has such nice stuff - I LOVE IT ALL!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice