Lets talk about classic Loubie holy grails. What have you got? What are you searching for?

LillyPink

O.G.
Mar 24, 2013
Why do you have it and what made you love it! Lets reminisce over classic shoes we can't help but love.
Also an opportunity for showy mod shots.

For me:
The pre 2013 pigalle, and I'm finally about to pick up a leopard pair. I always wanted a blue leopard version but was never able to find them.

Louboutin anemones: still desperately searching, especially for red. I live in hope!

Louboutin claudia and madame claude: My daily wearers and I now have them in 5 colors, and we don't need to talk about it. Do I own backups of my backups? YES.

Louboutin carnivale d'orsay: umming and ahhing as we speak.

Louboutin Dos Noeud: I'm always hunting.

What are your favorites? Lets chat!

Oh my stars, there are SO MANY.
First of all are the various embellished pigalle 120 styles, mainly from 2008-2012. Things like the Anemone, Veneneuse, Dorepi, Lucifer, Metal Nodo, strassed pairs. The pre-2013 cut is my quintessential heel form, so just about anything added to it makes it even better. Ruffles, feathers, bows, crystals, GIMME THEM. I haven't been looking in a while, and now see that a pair of Veneneuses just sold in my size recently I have the cranberry Escandrias, which have the same satin ruffle motif on the heels and toes but on the Feticha style, and even though they're a bit too big for me to wear, I don't think I could part with them because they just feel and look so lush and elegant in real life.

I've also recently become quite obsessed with finding a pair of the old Marie Antoinette style released in 2009. I remember when they were released and there were queues of women in Orange County trying to get them and I thought they were pretty hideous then, but in ensuing years they've grown on me. Again, they sort of some up the playful opulence of CL, on a classic form (the Lady Peep). Again, just saw that a pair sold recently and am gutted I missed out! Hopefully I'll get my grabby hands on them some day.

For a long time, my UHG was the multi-colored rasta Greissimo. I got a pair a few years ago and they're still some of my faves!

I don't own any single sole 130s, but I'd love to get a pair of the Fetish 130 style he released about 4 or 5 years ago, with the ankle buckle, based on the John Willie fetish drawings for Bizarre from the 50s (just realising quite how many of CLs shoes are John Willie drawings come to life )

Finally, I am also on the hunt for Claudias and Madame Claudes, as well as Penseamois, Otrots in black and multi (have them in orange and love them) , and Pinaspikes in gold and black. The peep toe style he uses for these are so comfortable!

I will probably think of a lot more as people add their picks

First of all are the various embellished pigalle 120 styles, mainly from 2008-2012. Things like the Anemone, Veneneuse, Dorepi, Lucifer, Metal Nodo, strassed pairs. The pre-2013 cut is my quintessential heel form, so just about anything added to it makes it even better. Ruffles, feathers, bows, crystals, GIMME THEM. I haven't been looking in a while, and now see that a pair of Veneneuses just sold in my size recently I have the cranberry Escandrias, which have the same satin ruffle motif on the heels and toes but on the Feticha style, and even though they're a bit too big for me to wear, I don't think I could part with them because they just feel and look so lush and elegant in real life.

I've also recently become quite obsessed with finding a pair of the old Marie Antoinette style released in 2009. I remember when they were released and there were queues of women in Orange County trying to get them and I thought they were pretty hideous then, but in ensuing years they've grown on me. Again, they sort of some up the playful opulence of CL, on a classic form (the Lady Peep). Again, just saw that a pair sold recently and am gutted I missed out! Hopefully I'll get my grabby hands on them some day.

For a long time, my UHG was the multi-colored rasta Greissimo. I got a pair a few years ago and they're still some of my faves!

I don't own any single sole 130s, but I'd love to get a pair of the Fetish 130 style he released about 4 or 5 years ago, with the ankle buckle, based on the John Willie fetish drawings for Bizarre from the 50s (just realising quite how many of CLs shoes are John Willie drawings come to life )

Finally, I am also on the hunt for Claudias and Madame Claudes, as well as Penseamois, Otrots in black and multi (have them in orange and love them) , and Pinaspikes in gold and black. The peep toe style he uses for these are so comfortable!

OMG yes...I've been forever searching for the Marie Antoinettes. I saw them at a CL exhibition several years ago and they were a work of art. :heart::heart::heart:
I was desperately looking for the Margi Diams for my wedding but never found them. Ended up getting another pair strassed for me.
Also been looking for the Armadillo bride in orange and pink, leopard Ernesta 120 and forever on the hunt for a pair of Clichys.

On the bright side, I did find the silver Lady Max, ostrich Passiflore, python 299 Trash, tiger Decolette and 2 pairs of Podiums. :smile:

OMG I love the veneneuse, but I've given up on ever finding a pair. I love strass shoes and my collection is slowly growing, because the older pairs are harder to find and its a process!

I would quite literally die for a pair of marie antoinettes but the only ones I ever saw were more than a grand and not my size.
Which is the fetish 130? I thus far have the hot chick, the allenissima, and the senora, but I'm after the hot wave, and the merci allen in 130.

I also have the cranberry escandrias- I got super lucky, a lady sold them to me for 220 usd on ebay australia and I couldn't believe my luck.

There's a pair of pina spikes in gold and black on ebay uk rn- what size are you?

I just scored black claudias for 110gbp. I couldn't believe my luck!
Thanks for sharing :smile:

Reactions: mal
OMG yes...I've been forever searching for the Marie Antoinettes. I saw them at a CL exhibition several years ago and they were a work of art. :heart::heart::heart:
I was desperately looking for the Margi Diams for my wedding but never found them. Ended up getting another pair strassed for me.
Also been looking for the Armadillo bride in orange and pink, leopard Ernesta 120 and forever on the hunt for a pair of Clichys.

On the bright side, I did find the silver Lady Max, ostrich Passiflore, python 299 Trash, tiger Decolette and 2 pairs of Podiums. :smile:
There's a pair of white armadillo brides on ebay au right now, are you flexible on color?
I love the margi's too.
Thus far in strass I've accrued the doricandy and the fifi, and the multi rivierina, and a pair of gozuls and some after market peeps.

Whats your favorite pair? and thank you for sharing!

what size in the armadillo bride?

Why do you have it and what made you love it! Lets reminisce over classic shoes we can't help but love.
Also an opportunity for showy mod shots.

For me:
The pre 2013 pigalle, and I'm finally about to pick up a leopard pair. I always wanted a blue leopard version but was never able to find them.

Louboutin anemones: still desperately searching, especially for red. I live in hope!

Louboutin claudia and madame claude: My daily wearers and I now have them in 5 colors, and we don't need to talk about it. Do I own backups of my backups? YES.

Louboutin carnivale d'orsay: umming and ahhing as we speak.

Louboutin Dos Noeud: I'm always hunting.

What are your favorites? Lets chat!