Let's Sparkle!

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
This time of year, moving into winter, I start yearning for light and all things sparkly, so I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could cozy up and enjoy our sparkly LVs. It can be anything from shimmering vernis to bag charm bling. Here's my mini pochette from pre-fall 2013 collection.

Attachments

• sparkle1.jpg
    sparkle1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 756
Oh what a fun thread! I love sparkly things too!

My Noir Magnetique Alma PM has the most lovely jewel toned shimmer when you look at it up close! :tender:

21cbe653-9cfb-4415-a46a-ea79a9fcb6c9_zps37b7be28.jpg

This time of year, moving into winter, I start yearning for light and all things sparkly, so I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could cozy up and enjoy our sparkly LVs. It can be anything from shimmering vernis to bag charm bling. Here's my mini pochette from pre-fall 2013 collection.
OMG this bag so soooo keeeeeuuuute! :smile:

How cheerful :smile: Enjoy!

I love your little sparkly sequin pochette K.H.LVoe!! I'm afraid I missed the boat with this little gem!

How cheerful :smile: Enjoy!

Thank you! :smile:

I love your little sparkly sequin pochette K.H.LVoe!! I'm afraid I missed the boat with this little gem!

Thank you, Possum! I almost missed this one, too. I didn't plan on getting it at all and when my SA showed it to me I thought it was too much for a small canvas item. But then I couldn't stop thinking about it. I ended up waiting until the holiday event at the boutique last year to finally get it and thankfully they still had one. :smile: