Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

Hi there, did you find the strap you ordered was pretty close to the width of your bag? I'm wondering because I have the Thames GM and want to do the same thing you did. The listing says the strap is 1.18" and I would think thats pretty close to my current strap width (in the photo)...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-235705_Etsy.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-235705_Etsy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 11
With my hands always using hand sanitiser and hand cream, I didn’t want to dirty the cream handles of my new wild at heart speedy 25… so i wrapped it in cream ribbon and secured the ends with really strong sticky tape…View attachment 5182654
Just to share I previously did this to my bag and I think I wrapped too hard and left it in a cupboard didn’t really use.. end up my bag handles had some marking and I’m not sure if it’s the humidity/heat that cause those marking + finishing to come out a little

Not a bag, but a hat ;)
I took out my old straw hat, removed the original ribbon , stick on the preowned LV shoulder pad that I bought online, put a few stitches to secure the shoulder pad , and put my bandeau through. Since the bandeau is not stitched , I could change it to other bandeau View attachment 5784181View attachment 5784180
This is a really clever and pretty idea! Thanks for sharing :smile: you look great with your "new" LV hat!

• Haha
Reactions: urma and 23adeline