Let’s share your April goodies.. ;)

1. Hi everyone.. April is here.. Please share your Chanel.. ;)

2. Was purchased on 1st April in the morning.. I think this is the 1st transaction on that day..
    My square WOC..
    IMG_9716.jpg

3. Beautiful! Could you share modeling photos please?

4. Beautiful WOC Balen.Girl!! I have the chevron square WOC and I love carrying it, it’s so convenient and easy to use. Congrats!!

5. okay this was meant to be! i was just looking for some info about the square WOC, saw a YT review video on the chevron reissue one and thought it was so cute! can i ask if the price is the same as the classics? ($2500)

fally likes this.
  6. This is awesome! The WOC in square is a great look!

Kendie26 likes this.
  7. IMG_9586.JPG My latest purchase. So in :heart: with this bag.

8. Thank you!

9. After waiting a few weeks this lovely 18S beige Coco handle finally made it home just in time for Easter! I wasn’t really into Coco handles since I’m not a handheld bag kinda girl but this combo has definitely captured my heart . Hopefully now I can take a Chanel break!

IMG_0914.jpg
    Facetune_01-04-2018-18-05-56.jpg
    Facetune_01-04-2018-19-21-01.jpg

10. She’s beautiful, may I ask the price as I want to get another as I have the red one and luv it.

Congrats on the Beige.

6313D4BF-3C6C-4335-951B-E74CDAA3767D.jpeg
  11. Thank you, CPA! Your red is absolutely gorgeous! Such an eye candy ️! I could just keep staring for hours!

This size was $4000, but I’m not sure if this is a small or medium (I couldn’t compare these sizes)? The SA told me it was a medium, but I thought minis were $3700? I would like to know what size this is as well hehe!

12. Ahh! I love this classic also! Congrats!

amary18, maely and fally like this.
  13. In love with this cardholder

73763909-0609-48D5-816E-E7EF4994CFAB.jpeg
  14. My contribution to the thread, a coco handle in navy blue. I only pass by the boutique and wanted to look. My hubby insists on buying it, I think he saw the look on my eyes when the SA pulled this out.

IMG_3148.jpg

There goes Chanel purchase for 2018, I only buy 1 item a year.