Let's share pics of wishlists from louisvuitton.com!

Sofie Tiffany

Aug 30, 2013
Hi friends,

I thought this would be fun thing to share: if you create a wishlist on LV website and care to share a screenshot, post it here! Mine changes all the time, but this is the current version. :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393355043.510752.jpg

Those are nice for wishlist! :graucho:
May I ask what electronic did you use to get your wishlist to apear in rows like that? :P
I have tons of wishlist but my iPhone photo shost show only two items per pictures...I am not sure if I should post them since their is 8 photos. :sweatdrop:
And I am not even done with finishing my wishlist of list I want. :lol:

May I ask what electronic did you use to get your wishlist to apear in rows like that? :P
I have tons of wishlist but my iPhone photo shost show only two items per pictures...I am not sure if I should post them since their is 8 photos. :sweatdrop:
That's how it looks like on the site. Looks like op did a screenshot.

Hi there, I did just a print screen from Safari webpage on iPad Mini. I didn`t realize that it is probably not that easy task on other devices. :shame: Print screen on iPad is done in the same way as on iPhone. Just press home button and power button at the same time. :smile: But 8 photos from iPhone will be perfectly fine as well! :graucho:

Hi there, I did just a print screen from Safari webpage on iPad Mini. I didn`t realize that it is probably not that easy task on other devices. :shame: Print screen on iPad is done in the same way as on iPhone. Just press home button and power button at the same time. :smile: But 8 photos from iPhone will be perfectly fine as well! :graucho:

Ah okay! :lol:
Here is mine then...showing the least expensive item to the highest priced.
Note:
-I also want the ZCP in Monogram, DE, DA canvas, Epi, and one in empreinte.
-I also want the Braza Wallet in Monogram Canvas.
-I would prefere Citadin in the blue or terre color.
-I want Mon Mono keepall instead dof the regular keepall.
-For 2014-I woud try to get the District MM, Milo, ZCP Mono Idylle in Encre and the Speedy Voyage in Encre along with one Gucci bag. :P

Attachments

• IMG_1693.PNG
    IMG_1693.PNG
    255.7 KB · Views: 609
  • IMG_1694.PNG
    IMG_1694.PNG
    217.3 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_1695.PNG
    IMG_1695.PNG
    273.3 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_1696.PNG
    IMG_1696.PNG
    213.7 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_1700.PNG
    IMG_1700.PNG
    318.6 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_1699.PNG
    IMG_1699.PNG
    300.2 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_1698.PNG
    IMG_1698.PNG
    271.2 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_1697.PNG
    IMG_1697.PNG
    358.2 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_1701.PNG
    IMG_1701.PNG
    260.6 KB · Views: 587
Wow. Impressive wish list, Luxe! Thank you for taking the time to share! :smile: ZCP is the best. I can understand why you want to have multiple. I also like the Milo bag. Never seen one before is it from the men's line?

Wow. Impressive wish list, Luxe! Thank you for taking the time to share! :smile: ZCP is the best. I can understand why you want to have multiple. I also like the Milo bag. Never seen one before is it from the men's line?

Yes, the Milo is from the Mens line-part of the Taiga leather line. :smile:
I never took notice either untill I saw the name...and I just felt the need to have it since it quite ryhmes with my turtle name-Melo! :amuse:
I'm hoping to get the bag sometime this year before it potencially it could be discontinued...especially the color. I notice it not avaiable in any part of Europe online store. So I'm definently taking Europe online store as a hunch that the bag dosn't have a long staying power. :noworry: