Let's share pics of wishlists from louisvuitton.com!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi friends,

I thought this would be fun thing to share: if you create a wishlist on LV website and care to share a screenshot, post it here! Mine changes all the time, but this is the current version. :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393355043.510752.jpg

2. greAt idea! 😜 have to do it first.... lol

3. Those are nice for wishlist! :graucho:
    May I ask what electronic did you use to get your wishlist to apear in rows like that? :P
    I have tons of wishlist but my iPhone photo shost show only two items per pictures...I am not sure if I should post them since their is 8 photos. :sweatdrop:
    And I am not even done with finishing my wishlist of list I want. :lol:

4. Niicee! I hope you are getting some of the smaller items before the price increase next week. The keep-it is $210, I would get that now. :graucho:

5. That's how it looks like on the site. Looks like op did a screenshot.

6. Hi there, I did just a print screen from Safari webpage on iPad Mini. I didn`t realize that it is probably not that easy task on other devices. :shame: Print screen on iPad is done in the same way as on iPhone. Just press home button and power button at the same time. :smile: But 8 photos from iPhone will be perfectly fine as well! :graucho:

7. Please do! :cool:

8. Hahaa! You enabler! ;) I have already been to LV twice this month! I need to behave a little! LOL

9. +1

10. bad idea for my credit card I guess..., lol

11. Ah okay! :lol:
    Here is mine then...showing the least expensive item to the highest priced.
    Note:
    -I also want the ZCP in Monogram, DE, DA canvas, Epi, and one in empreinte.
    -I also want the Braza Wallet in Monogram Canvas.
    -I would prefere Citadin in the blue or terre color.
    -I want Mon Mono keepall instead dof the regular keepall.
    -For 2014-I woud try to get the District MM, Milo, ZCP Mono Idylle in Encre and the Speedy Voyage in Encre along with one Gucci bag. :P

Attached Files:

12. Wow. Impressive wish list, Luxe! Thank you for taking the time to share! :smile: ZCP is the best. I can understand why you want to have multiple. I also like the Milo bag. Never seen one before is it from the men's line?

13. Yes, the Milo is from the Mens line-part of the Taiga leather line. :smile:
    I never took notice either untill I saw the name...and I just felt the need to have it since it quite ryhmes with my turtle name-Melo! :amuse:
    I'm hoping to get the bag sometime this year before it potencially it could be discontinued...especially the color. I notice it not avaiable in any part of Europe online store. So I'm definently taking Europe online store as a hunch that the bag dosn't have a long staying power. :noworry:

14. i agree...i think i really like this game..