Food Let's share our recipes from our kitchens or recipe links

Thanks for kicking this off. I'll start.
If you enjoy Mediterranean meals and bread salads, and want to try something different, this is fabulous and refreshing. It does require a couple of stages before you assemble the ingredients. From the Jerusalem cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi, which I highly recommend, here reproduced by the New York Times. An Israeli-Palestinian salad.

It's important to get the right balance between your leafy greens and the special ingredients, or else you lose the right flavor profile. So don't be tempted to overdo it with extra spinach.

Baby Spinach Salad with Dates and Almonds
Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 2.56.18 PM.png

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1014942-baby-spinach-salad-with-dates-and-almonds

Reactions: Julide
For all those who love soft shell crabs. This is easy to prepare & serve with a peach/mango salsa (homemade or Whole Foods is good) & arugula salad
Clean your soft shell crabs ( I have my fish monger do this as I tried this once on my own & the crabs were crawling all over the kitchen counter.. LOL)
Heat oil in skillet with fresh lemon juice to taste
I prepare a mixture of flour & herbs ( herbs de provence or Old Bay seasoning or Paul Prudhomme)
Lightly dust crabs with flour mixture & saute in olive oil until golden
Enjoy!

Reactions: Julide