Let's See your Zuccas!!!!

My one and only zucca so far... I have Trasporto preordered. I absolutely LOVE the zucca style but it doesn't rest well on/against my hip...

JenY: My bf prefers Famiglia over most other prints!! His first choice is Foresta, then Famiglia. I came to really, really like Famiglia in gioco so he bought one for me. I'm waiting for my denaro to arrive too!!

Attachments

• spiaggiazuccadenarofront.jpg
    spiaggiazuccadenarofront.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 205
  • spiaggiazuccadenaroback.jpg
    spiaggiazuccadenaroback.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 40
awwww yay!! *jumps up and down* :yahoo:You can see them! That's so funny that I can't....oh well, I get to love on it in person LOL :heart: And thank you for your comments. TokiliciousJenY, actually I took a chance on that one, and ordered it from LeSportsac. I also got the Denaro. I'll have to post a pic of that soon.

Thanks everyone!

my one and only is my paradiso..
i love this style and i want a pirata one now especially after seeing everyone else's. :P

Attachments

• DSC00370.JPG
    DSC00370.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00371.JPG
    DSC00371.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 36
This is a great thread. I must say, EVERYONE's Zuccas are all GREAT. All of you!! OMG, no matter what print placement i've seen on here, they are all fabulous!!!!

I'm bummed I let go of my L'Amore, Inferno and Spiaggia Zucca, but it's ok, they're all at happy homes now! I just have my Foresta Zucca left!

My one and only zucca so far... I have Trasporto preordered. I absolutely LOVE the zucca style but it doesn't rest well on/against my hip...

JenY: My bf prefers Famiglia over most other prints!! His first choice is Foresta, then Famiglia. I came to really, really like Famiglia in gioco so he bought one for me. I'm waiting for my denaro to arrive too!!

Maya..
I :heart: your Spiaggia denaro. Did you pick out that placement? Where did you get yours?

My Spiaggia Zucca:

536351351_b606a349e6.jpg

This is my spiaggia zucca which is the apparant long-lost-separated-at-birth-in-the-factory fraternal twin of maya's zucca. :P
Maya, I'm glad you luv ur famiglia gioco- i think it's a really great looking bag! chic and cute!

Everyone has fabulous zucca's! yummy!

zuccafront.jpg
zuccabackspiaggia.jpg

Maya..
I :heart: your Spiaggia denaro. Did you pick out that placement? Where did you get yours?

Yeah, I have to say out of ALL the Spiaggia denaro's I've ever seen on here, LJ, or e-bay, I like mine the best... I actually lucked out on mine. I was on the waiting list at Pulse and when the shipment came in, they had two extra denaros. So Casey e-mailed me the photos of both, one was all ocean with just fish placement on both sides (I think) and then this one. So naturally I chose this one!! I kept *****ing to myself about how I wish the unicorn was on the front blah blah blah but I really haven't seen any other ones with a unicorn on the front.

Yeah, I have to say out of ALL the Spiaggia denaro's I've ever seen on here, LJ, or e-bay, I like mine the best... I actually lucked out on mine. I was on the waiting list at Pulse and when the shipment came in, they had two extra denaros. So Casey e-mailed me the photos of both, one was all ocean with just fish placement on both sides (I think) and then this one. So naturally I chose this one!! I kept *****ing to myself about how I wish the unicorn was on the front blah blah blah but I really haven't seen any other ones with a unicorn on the front.

I totally agree with you. I would want the unicorn on the front as well but yours is so super cute and the cutest one I have EVER seen in Spiaggia!!:tup:

Maya - Every time I see your spiaggia zucca, I want to steal it! LOL its awesome!! :nuts:

Jen - ALL of your zuccas have such GORGEOUS placements!! How do you do it?!?!! :drool:

MomoJen - Your pirata zucca is TDF it has my perfect placement on it!! Purple haired pirate girl & monkey smack dab in the middle with the 2 pirate Adios Stars on the side!! AHhhhhh!!

Everyone's zuccas are so pretty :girlsigh:
Oh! I almost forgot! Here's my one and only Paradiso Zucca! (until trasporto that is :graucho:)

n19505188_31103102_6198.jpg

Peek a boo!! ITS SUSHI BOY!! (my only "full" pic of him :cry:smile:
l_04971ad332fffe6df3fcfc1153b59c57.jpg

paradisozuccaback.jpg