Let's See your Zuccas!!!!

But gingiemay Post Pics..!!! I :heart: the Pirata Print...:drool:

Don't worry, my first task after picking it up at the PO will be to post pics! My first zucca, eeee! :yahoo:

kkiimm said:
lol my postman left my foresta bella & my tutti gioco on my doorstep today.. two BIG boxes.. so if anyone took it i'd be out $235!! :wtf: on the other hand, sometimes i'm glad he does because then i don't have to wait to make a trip to the PO to get it.
My mailman is inconsistent, last week he left the box containing my Paradiso Bella on my stoop... maybe he figured since it was small, it wasn't expensive. :confused1:

Don't worry, my first task after picking it up at the PO will be to post pics! My first zucca, eeee! :yahoo:

Oooh boy. You've just opened Pandora's Box..lol.. My first Zucca was a Pirata and then I just fell in :heart: with Zuccas, that soon after I had to one in Paradiso and Inferno. You'll see, you'll be addicted to Zuccas soon.. hehe But Congrats!

kkiimm -
Of course the money is a part of it but for me is more about placement and the bag. Let's say it was your perfect placement and it was a hard to find bag and someone took it off your doorstep. Yeah it hurts because of the money but it can take you months to find another bag with the placement you like, if it's a "rare" bag... And also it can cost so much more then what you paid... That's the way I see it.. Also I guess I see it like that since 85% of my bags are "rare" and gotten at or under retail. Like what would I do if someone took my PG Ciao Ciao? Yeah it hurts because it's $170 but it would hurt more because if I tried to get another one I would have to pay $100-$150 more then what I paid to get the same bag... That would suck so much..:Push:

good point :smile: my gioco, casey found for me after I told her which characters i was looking for.. & the foresta bella someone had put up for sale on LJ.. i've been trying for maybe a month to get something foresta and this one was lovely and under retail.

OK, here are the pictures! I'm really happy with the placement, but I'm not sure how I feel about the shape... the rounded bottom and small opening seem a little odd to me. Maybe I'm just used to my BV and Mamma Mia. Did anyone else feel the same way and then grow to love the bag? I'm interested to hear your thoughts!!

Attachments

• pirata1.jpg
    pirata1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 30
  • pirata2.jpg
    pirata2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 28
OK, here are the pictures! I'm really happy with the placement, but I'm not sure how I feel about the shape... the rounded bottom and small opening seem a little odd to me. Maybe I'm just used to my BV and Mamma Mia. Did anyone else feel the same way and then grow to love the bag? I'm interested to hear your thoughts!!

Your zucca looks great!

I liked the shape of the zucca, but I didn't think it was me either because it was so big. I grew to like it and have been using my Tutti zucca for the past couple of weeks. :tup:

Ditto... Just use it and you'll love it.. Plus your Zucca has beautiful placement.. :drool:....I wish I could find a Bella Bella. I think I would like it. I dont like Bellas because they are way too small for me... But Bella Bella looks like it would be a good size. :yes:

kkiimm - Congrats on your Gioco and Foresta Bella. I havent seen the Gioco but the Bella has really cute placement..

kkiimm - Congrats on your Gioco and Foresta Bella. I havent seen the Gioco but the Bella has really cute placement..

thanks! I posted it in the "Adios Star or Tutti" thread & it was up briefly on the shoptokidoki community :sweatdrop:

i've grown to love it, especially the sides... when the zipper is tucked in you can see sabo-chan on his cell & mozzarella :biggrin:

Plus your Zucca has beautiful placement.. :drool:....I wish I could find a Bella Bella. I think I would like it. I dont like Bellas because they are way too small for me... But Bella Bella looks like it would be a good size. :yes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Bella bella is my favorite style!! It's the perfect medium sized bag!! I would love to get my hands on a Tan PG and Black Camo bella bella (and matching denaro's, of course) at GOOD prices...