Let's See your Zuccas!!!!

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
I am loving the Zucca right now.. My Inferno Zucca arrived today and I :heart: it.:yahoo:.. I got it for a not so crazy price because it had a little dark something on it, which the Tide pen removed with ease. Anyhow, Let's see your Zuccas...:jammin:

My Inferno Zucca
infernozucca.jpg

My Paradiso Zucca
paradisoqee.jpg

My Pirata Zucca
pirataqee.jpg

I am loving the Zucca right now.. My Inferno Zucca arrived today and I :heart: it.:yahoo:.. I got it for a not so crazy price because it had a little dark something on it, which the Tide pen removed with ease. Anyhow, Let's see your Zuccas...:jammin:

My Inferno Zucca

My Paradiso Zucca

My Pirata Zucca

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

I actually love to LOOK at the Zuccas much more than I like to actually wear them, but I love them none the less!!!!:tup:

I take it your a Zucca fan! :P

LoL.. To be honest I wasnt always. I am a BIG fan of Campeggio and Ciao Ciao. But after thinking that I need something other then a messenger style bags that I looked at what other bags I could get and I got a Pirata Zucca, after that I just fell in love with Zuccas.. They are cute! hehe :P

How do you guys post the pictures? When i try to do it from my computer it always says it's too large and when I do it from photobucket I just have to put the link b/c if I put the picture it's a giant x :confused1:

How do you guys post the pictures? When i try to do it from my computer it always says it's too large and when I do it from photobucket I just have to put the link b/c if I put the picture it's a giant x :confused1:
on photobucket, if you check the box for the pics you want & click 'Generate HTML and IMG code, it gives code for thumbnails, if that helps.