Let's see your Moto's!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Model them, post them. I think I may need one...too much fun! :graucho:

2. They are gorgeous!!! I had one in antique silver (but returned it because it wasn't my first choice color - black). But here's some pics, it is a KILLER clutch, and so well made -- prob. my fave clutch design ever. I would love a black one still!!!!! Here's hoping Botkier brings it back again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. PS: If you are interested in the antique silver, My Obsessions Boutique (a great website) has it on sale, and you can get 20% more off if you are a first time buyer with the code "onetime."

I just ordered a bag from them, and it is a popular website on the RM subforum.

4. Thank you Loquita!!

5. Loquita - I have wanted a black Moto since they launched the design. How funny that you love that one too!

6. I know this is an old thread. But, does anyone have the moto clutch in yellow? I'd love to see an IRL pic of it before I snag one on sale!

7. ^ I don't recall seeing pics of the yellow Moto Clutch before, but there should definitely be pics of the yellow Trigger somewhere around -- that should give you an idea if you're wondering about the colour! ;)

8. Here are a couple of pictures of me with my moto at Disneyland. I like it a lot, but it is a little smaller than I had expected having just seen it online. Also, being tall, I wish the strap was a bit longer, because when I wear it cross-body, I feel like it's a little short. But anyway I do love it :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ps I am not preggo. I must have been standing kind of funny in the pic outside of small world?

9. Lovely Botkier clutch! Congrats

10. Does anyone have a modeling pic of the moto clutch in metallic mermaid?