Let's see your March/April Purchases!

Wow.. beautiful color and combo :smile:
The leather looks normal, but it you want to feel it better, try some specific moisturizing like Lovinmybag's products:smile:

I wouldn't return the bag just because the leather feels dry, if I love the color, I would try to moisturize it. And the wrinkles are not what makes the leather feel dry, I have some super wrinkly, distressed bags that feel moist and supple, and others that feel dry. Depends on leather batch.

Is there an opportunity for you to take it back and see another bag in the same colour? Each bag is unique and you've paid a good sum of money, you should be happy. Having said that, the leather will take on a different character once it's broken in...I don't think I've helped, have I? :wtf:

Thanks so much for your advice and comments! (: It does make me feel better to hear that the leather looks normal. I kind of love yet don't love this bag, but I've got a feeling that I may regret it if return it. I know, I'm a confused person :giggles:

muchstuff, I did ask them if I could do an exchange instead with another bag in the same design and color, but they don't have any other pieces in stock :sad: Is it true that the leather will get softer and more smooshy when it has been broken in?

Btw I must say that Bals are really addictive!! :woot:

Thanks so much for your advice and comments! (: It does make me feel better to hear that the leather looks normal. I kind of love yet don't love this bag, but I've got a feeling that I may regret it if return it. I know, I'm a confused person :giggles:

muchstuff, I did ask them if I could do an exchange instead with another bag in the same design and color, but they don't have any other pieces in stock :sad: Is it true that the leather will get softer and more smooshy when it has been broken in?

Btw I must say that Bals are really addictive!! :woot:

I'm sorry but all of my Bals so far are pre-loved so I can't speak from experience, having never purchased new. But I've read a fair amount and yes, the leather does generally break in and become softer. Having said that, not everyone loves the same style of leather, and every bag is different. For the price of the bag new, I'd have to love it. Again, I'm not really helping, am I?:hrmm:

Hi aalinne, thanks so much for your reply! (: Here are pictures of the whole bag. I'm on the verge of returning it but I don't really want to give up this color!

View attachment 3316874

View attachment 3316875

I think your bag looks GREAT!! I agree with aalinne in trying lovinmybags unless you feel like you just don't love the bag enough. As many of us in the Bal threads, we've had lots of Bal bags, different years, styles etc & all of mine have had their own unique qualities to them, which is something I think all Bal lovers appreciate/admire. Good luck!!

I'm sorry but all of my Bals so far are pre-loved so I can't speak from experience, having never purchased new. But I've read a fair amount and yes, the leather does generally break in and become softer. Having said that, not everyone loves the same style of leather, and every bag is different. For the price of the bag new, I'd have to love it. Again, I'm not really helping, am I?:hrmm:

I think your bag looks GREAT!! I agree with aalinne in trying lovinmybags unless you feel like you just don't love the bag enough. As many of us in the Bal threads, we've had lots of Bal bags, different years, styles etc & all of mine have had their own unique qualities to them, which is something I think all Bal lovers appreciate/admire. Good luck!!

I agree with you that for the price of the bag new, I've got to love it. And I guess this being my first Bal bag I'm being more picky about it. If only I have unlimited funds!

Btw I heard from a SA at a Bal boutique in Singapore yesterday that Bal is no longer producing the First bags! Do you know if this is true?

I agree with you that for the price of the bag new, I've got to love it. And I guess this being my first Bal bag I'm being more picky about it. If only I have unlimited funds!

Btw I heard from a SA at a Bal boutique in Singapore yesterday that Bal is no longer producing the First bags! Do you know if this is true?
Oh no! I hope it's not true, the First has the prettiest shape of them all, IMO!

Found miss 07 Violet GSH PT:love:

This is why I will always keep going to oldies, this leather will never come back:heart:

OMG it's TDF!!!! Congrats!!! Absolutely beautiful color and combo!! Leather looks incredibly soft!! I have the same combo as envelope so i want to tell you "high five girl"!! Great purchase!!

OMG it's TDF!!!! Congrats!!! Absolutely beautiful color and combo!! Leather looks incredibly soft!! I have the same combo as envelope so i want to tell you "high five girl"!! Great purchase!!

Thanks dear Violet, I knew you would like it :flowers:

This is the only color that if it had any fading issue I wouldn't care too much because I love how they fade into a lighter violet shade, with patches I mean..
Well, anyway this one is near ten years old and still not noticeable color probls. so I decided to get it. I cleaned, protected and moisturized the leather, so she´s ready for a walk, not exposed to the direct sun light if I can..

Thanks dear Violet, I knew you would like it :flowers:

This is the only color that if it had any fading issue I wouldn't care too much because I love how they fade into a lighter violet shade, with patches I mean..

Well, anyway this one is near ten years old and still not noticeable color probls. so I decided to get it. I cleaned, protected and moisturized the leather, so she´s ready for a walk, not exposed to the direct sun light if I can..

I have already told you...you should do it as your own job!!!

Hmmm.. I should get one of these!:P

Yours is very nice, and.. how many do you have in total??:graucho:

Thanks!! About 25 pieces in different styles...but i need more!!! :biggrin: