Let's See your Louis Vuitton Spring/April Purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    I will start with my new Speedy Chain releasing April 1 ♥ Colors are Hot Pink, Poppy and Rose Ballerine. Item Number M41989 if you are interested. This photo is from my SA who snapped a photo before he packed it up yesterday. It just arrived a little while ago and I will do a true unboxing YouTube video today! I don't even know the interior color yet :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! Are they making you wait until tomorrow to take it home? If you do a reveal thread, please share mod pics.

3. This is a picture from my SA. It actually just arrived and I will be doing an unboxing video in a little while. Not sure why they sold this collection early.

4. Video, even better!! :yahoo: They usually sell the seasonal pieces a few days early, but it depends on the SA/boutique. I heard others had to wait for the official release date.

5. you're the Queen of speedies. congrats on adding another to your collection!

6. My SA's always made me wait. First time ever :smile:

7. Thanks so much Huni ♥

8. Queen of speedies?! Do you have collection pic posted somewhere? :graucho:

9. The interior color is the same color as the fuschia chain.

10. A collection video on YT under...Leo Lion LV. I am not allowed to post it on the purse forum.

11. Very cool! I will get to see it in 15 minutes. Someone told me it was Poppy! Rather have the Hot Pink :smile:

12. Love it!

13. Congrats! I'm looking forward to your full review.

14. no words. :loveeyes:

15. I agree. Someone posted a picture of the inside in another post several days ago. She purchased both the chain and palm pink, and showed the inside of each one.