Let´s see your *July/August* purchases!

View attachment 3400332 Hi All. Just taking a quick break from my vacation to post a vacation reveal/OOTD. Super excited to get this Red Lipstick Town. My first Town -- loving this size. A few months back, I saw a Red Lipstick City with GGH and it did not speak to me. But this one with the RH spoke to me (perhaps the lighting or maybe the color is a little different on the town). Anyways, thanks for letting me share this. OK back to my vaca -- will catch up on all the threads when I return.

Beautiful red!

View attachment 3400332 Hi All. Just taking a quick break from my vacation to post a vacation reveal/OOTD. Super excited to get this Red Lipstick Town. My first Town -- loving this size. A few months back, I saw a Red Lipstick City with GGH and it did not speak to me. But this one with the RH spoke to me (perhaps the lighting or maybe the color is a little different on the town). Anyways, thanks for letting me share this. OK back to my vaca -- will catch up on all the threads when I return.
:yahoo::tup::drinks:Yippee Iamminda!! So very happy for you on your new Town! Color is super gorgeous & look at your with that super chic themed OOTD....LOVE!!! Enjoy rest of your vacation :hugs::heart:

Wow!!!! It's so stunning!!!! Congrats dearest!!! Happy vacation!

Omg Yes Yes this is stunning red!!!!looks gorgeous with RH!!!! Huge congrats Iamminda!!!! Have a wondeful vacation!!

Just got this beauty today for a steal! I've gotten so bad at keeping up with the color names, anyone know what this year/color is?
View attachment 3400487View attachment 3400488

I think it's sorbet, but to be sure ask it into the specific thread and the experts will give you the right answer ;)

OMG....it is gorgeous!! Congrats! I don't know the color, but Just Violet probably does as she is an expert in these bright beauties. :love::love:
Thanks dearest, too kind ;)

Reactions: Dextersmom
Here is my gorgeous 2nd purchase -
The Croc Imprint Mini City!
Love the Croc, so beautiful!
Not sure why it looks so blurry, here is the clear photo again.View attachment 3399440
So pretty in pink!
Really excited and happy about my first Bbag!
View attachment 3400320
Mini city ME in beige praline :biggrin:
Lovely neutral colour, congrats!
Wow, love that red!!! Gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy your vacation!

Reactions: sarah7487