Let's see your Dooneys!

You have a beautiful wallet collection and you're organized! What's not to idolize?:biggrin:
:lol: Wait till I throw the rest of the stuff that I forgot into the box. Won't look so organized then lol.
Seriously tho, after rethinking, I should probably put something between the flo wallets to prevent pressure marks. Maybe a piece of cardboard. This job is growing. :shocked:

Lily: I do put something between all my SLGs. I don't know what the right thing to use is.... tissue paper? white paper towel or napkins? I do know that it should be a breathable material (no plastic or foam) and not a color that can transfer. Experts would probably say acid free tissue paper.

And be sure if the box is plastic that it's uncovered so moisture can't build up on the leather.

Yes, maintaining our collections is like maintaining a boat.... just easier... not hulls to scrape and paint! :smile:

Lily: I do put something between all my SLGs. I don't know what the right thing to use is.... tissue paper? white paper towel or napkins? I do know that it should be a breathable material (no plastic or foam) and not a color that can transfer. Experts would probably say acid free tissue paper.

And be sure if the box is plastic that it's uncovered so moisture can't build up on the leather.

Yes, maintaining our collections is like maintaining a boat.... just easier... not hulls to scrape and paint! :smile:
Thanks LJ. I'm using plain ole cardboard between the delicate ones to prevent the pressure marks & tho the container is plastic, I put silica gel packets inside. Since I am near water I put these packets in pretty much everything. They work great inside the jewelry boxes too.

I was so focused on the bags I didn't see the wall until you mentioned it. :lol: That's how wonderful your collection is!
Same, what a great collection, I didn't notice the wall at all!!

I thought I had finally gotten all the wallets & things consolidated, then realized that I forgot the makeup bags...& the small drawer with some cheapo wallets...& a few MKors wallets inside the bags. :facepalm:
Gorgeous, what a great collection of wallets!!!!!

Yes Indeed! I watch this one for months waiting on this 30% off sale….I’ve collided a few green pieces while waiting. Example: my green Converse?(hightop & low top)!
A2J; you are one of the true Alto lovers.... you have an amazing Alto collection and you
USE your Alto handbags. I just collect mine and then save them.

Reaching handbag overload,
combined with ever increasing prices.... I'm trying not to add any more Altos to my collection.
They are beautiful and worth the money, but the styles over the last few years have not
impressed me. I much prefer the older styles. I'm reluctant to study the newer styles
for fear I will be drawn back into the Alto collection vortex.

A2J; you are one of the true Alto lovers.... you have an amazing Alto collection and you
USE your Alto handbags. I just collect mine and then save them.

Reaching handbag overload,
combined with ever increasing prices.... I'm trying not to add any more Altos to my collection.
They are beautiful and worth the money, but the styles over the last few years have not
impressed me. I much prefer the older styles. I'm reluctant to study the newer styles
for fear I will be drawn back into the Alto collection vortex.

Yes, I love my Alto's! I've slacked in the past since the styles have changed. I hope they bring back some of the older styles. Like yourself, I'm reaching handbag overload. Really, someone sent the website, I had stopped strolling D & B page, the color drew me in, other than this color I don't see any more styles or colors that I would want. Also, the mailing system has changed, D & B free shipping was UPS Ground, it's now SurePost, which they deliver to the post office to deliver and that's an extra day or two before you receive it.
My package is in today but UPS doesn't deliver to the USPS until later in the day.

Reactions: Deleted 730019