Let's see your Dooneys!

A perfect Saturday birthday afternoon with my three faves: my husband, our little girl Gracie Belle, and my pebble crossbody! View attachment 3661992View attachment 3661994
Your dog is so adorable! :biggrin: I had been eyeing that pebble grain crossbody for some time, in different colors. But I seem to remember reading many reviews about the strap breaking - that kept me from purchasing. I'd be curious to know about wear and tear on the bag - and I hope your strap doesn't break!

Reactions: southernbelle82
Your dog is so adorable! :biggrin: I had been eyeing that pebble grain crossbody for some time, in different colors. But I seem to remember reading many reviews about the strap breaking - that kept me from purchasing. I'd be curious to know about wear and tear on the bag - and I hope your strap doesn't break!

Thank you!!!! I've had no issues with this bag thus far, I've had and used it continually for two months! This is my second cross body from Dooney and had no issues with with my first one either. It was the Greta in fuchsia. I say go for it!!!!

Reactions: DZK
Thank you!!!! I've had no issues with this bag thus far, I've had and used it continually for two months! This is my second cross body from Dooney and had no issues with with my first one either. It was the Greta in fuchsia. I say go for it!!!!
Uh-oh------the Dooney bug is biting, lol! Thanks for letting me know - I am on a bag ban just now, but looking forward to picking from all the pretty colors :biggrin:

Uh-oh------the Dooney bug is biting, lol! Thanks for letting me know - I am on a bag ban just now, but looking forward to picking from all the pretty colors :biggrin:

There are plenty of beautiful spring and summer colors to choose from! I'm on a ban until mid June, were going to Destin so I've been saving up for that. That's the closest outlet to me and it's five hours away, so I have to take advantage of being there. I hope I'm not disappointed when I get there. [emoji6]