Let's See Your Coach!!!-With your favorite shoes!!! (inspired by RM)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. saw this in the RM forum and thought it would be super fun in here!!! i'll start!
    whisky Ali with whiskey Fayth
    [​IMG]

whiskey fayth with large green sabrina
    [​IMG]

platinum bridget w/ silver geralynn sandals
    [​IMG]

black faythe boots w/ black leather daphne
    [​IMG]

2. btw - they don't have to be coach shoes! just wanna see what your favorite shoes to wear with your coach are!!

3. your black leather Daphne is beautiful ghall! I'm still half kicking myself to go find a pair of those Fayth boots in my size.

4. thanks! i love those fayth boots and i'm glad i got one of each color!
    same with my daphne! i've listed her a few times and hours later delete my listing because i realize how much i love her! LOL!

5. I love those fayth boots, Ghall!! Ugh, I wish I didn't have such huge feet. I wear a size 11 but, Coach's size 11's are too small for me for some reason :s

6. Great thrread!

7. thank you coach10619 and notoriousliz!!!

REALLY??? no one else had pics to share??? Crystal-D? Jeh3v? Wis3ly, Charlie? Q???? NO ONE??? LOL!!!

8. Very Cute Boots and love the Silver Sandals!!!
    Your bags are Gorgeous!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. Hi,
    I thought I was the only one!!! I wear size 10 but I have tried Coach shoes on and they don't fit!! :sad:

Lynne :biggrin:

10. LOVE your Fayth boots with the matching bags!! Do you happen to have the style number for the boots? I think I need to stalk these at my outlet :drool:

11. Hee-hee, I love how you called me out:biggrin: I;ll tack some pics tomorrow:P
    and i LOVE your shoes and bags together!!!!
    fun thread:graucho:

12. ladies! you're letting me down!!! i know i'm not the only coachie that likes shoes also!!!

mossimo cheetah flats from Tar-jay and my camel sabrina w/ khaki ocelet scarf
    [​IMG]

and the bag i just got today!
    mauve parker slim tote w/ black geralynn sandals!
    [​IMG]

a'la Isla Fisher
    [​IMG]

13. I don't know if I am the only one. But I don't buy shoes to match my bags lol.
    Im a tennis shoe kind of girl, have one pair of heals and one pair of boots.

14. Love all your shoes with your Coach bags! I'm with you ghall...next to my purse addiction it's shoes and I do like matching my purses and shoes together. I'm just too lazy to take pics. lol Maybe this weekend I'll take a few! FUN thread!!:biggrin:

15. yeah.. that's what crystal-d said... LOL!!! you girls are leaving me haning!!! i'm a bored SAHM who needs pictures and entertaining!!!! come on!!!