Let's see your Black Sig. bags!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Hello ladies! I am thinking the next thing on my wishlist is black/black or black/grey sig. handbag. Only I don't know which one I want! I would love to see pictures of yours, or even modeling pictures to get some ideas! Post away! :P

Here are the black bags that I own. I have 3 leather bags and 1 Siggy bag:

I forgot the name of this bag but I know it's a Hamptons bag (don't mind the wallet):
102_0062.jpg

On the left is the Chelsea Pebbled Leather Tote and on the right is my only Black Siggy bag, Ergo Siggy Tote:
102_0061.jpg

Lastly is my Ergo Pebbled leather small Hobo:
Coach-March.jpg

Bagfetish, your gallery tote is beautiful! I want something like that that is simple, yet still unique. Did you get it from the boutique or outlet?

And everyone else that has been kind enough to post pictures, unfortunately I can't seem them because they won't pop up on my work computer, but I'll be sure to look at them later when I get home! :tup:

Happywife, what a nice collection! I thought about getting the ergo hobo, but I'm not sure if I would like the white stitching in person. Do you notice it a lot on this bag?

Thank you, I got it off ebay about a yr ago.

Bagfetish, your gallery tote is beautiful! I want something like that that is simple, yet still unique. Did you get it from the boutique or outlet?

And everyone else that has been kind enough to post pictures, unfortunately I can't seem them because they won't pop up on my work computer, but I'll be sure to look at them later when I get home! :tup:

Do you all find that the black signature fabric pills at all or attracts lint like crazy? That is my fear about a black signature bag...though I love the look of them. But I have cats and a kid.....'nuff said. :nogood:

Happywife, what a nice collection! I thought about getting the ergo hobo, but I'm not sure if I would like the white stitching in person. Do you notice it a lot on this bag?
The stitching in my bag is white but it doesn't bother me at all. I actually like it. I love my ergo bag. I was so surprised that you can put a lot of stuffs inside the bag. Take care.