Lets see Who knows a REAL from a FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: My daughter was even able to tell which one is the fake...and she's 7. I didn't even ask her to, she was peeking over my shoulder. :biggrin: One of the big "tells" for me was the hardware holding the handles to the bag. It's heftier, and better quality on the real bag, and the zipper is another huge clue. That was alot of fun, thankyou for posting them side by side.:smile:

stiff denim, no distressing, plasticy handles, wrong zipper pull, wrong color denim, wrong color "leather"

It's wrong all over and first glance I could tell you the right onw was fake. Your friend is kidding herself when she says they look the same. De-nile is not a river in New York you know ;)

allison said:
stiff denim, no distressing, plasticy handles, wrong zipper pull, wrong color denim, wrong color "leather"

It's wrong all over and first glance I could tell you the right onw was fake. Your friend is kidding herself when she says they look the same. De-nile is not a river in New York you know ;)
You are right, it's a river in Egypt.:biggrin:

Wow I dont know anything about identifying fakes but right away I thought - LEFT (is real).

The handles on the Right one look all plastic-like & particularly shiny next to the Left (real) LV.

Is that right? This is the first time I've guessed on authenticity threads. I tried not to look at what everyone else said, lol.

A bottle of Fabric softner would cost more than one of those poor workers days wages.....

I really like the real Denim speedy, never really looked at one close up before.

Kiari said:
A bottle of Fabric softner would cost more than one of those poor workers days wages.....

I really like the real Denim speedy, never really looked at one close up before.

No! Maybe they will use FAKE fabric softener:nuts: !!!! There have FAKE soy sauce, FAKE egg in China. :evil:

Melissa71 said:
:lol: My daughter was even able to tell which one is the fake...and she's 7. I didn't even ask her to, she was peeking over my shoulder. :biggrin: One of the big "tells" for me was the hardware holding the handles to the bag. It's heftier, and better quality on the real bag, and the zipper is another huge clue. That was alot of fun, thankyou for posting them side by side.:smile:
I am just curious. How did your daughter figure it out? That's cute that she was able to pick it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.