Let's see how good you guys REALLY are. I need a snazzy bag to match my style ;)

kristinnx0x

Apr 12, 2007
I have a very edgy style. I love bags but, for some reason, I can't seem to find any I truly love that would fit my style. I shopped 5th Avenue (I'm in NYC) and still no find.
So OK experts... here's the thing. I need a bag that's $1500 and under but also pretty edgy.
Here are some pics of my style

of39ue.jpg

20p5003.jpg

You need to check out the Ignes threads...there are many. These are custom bags and the selection of leathers are unreal. The owner is a sweetheart and will work you in designing something that is "you". The prices are also incredibly low.

How about the Miu Miu bow satchel- if you are looking for a bag that will go from day to night and one that isn't too heavy (i'm assuming you will be carrying it in nyc) that bag could be great.
Or you could get a Mulberry bag in a funky color- something staid but in a patent to punch it up.
or how about the linea pella dylan croc tote- it's about 500 something so you would have money left for another bag or shoes, etc
or a BV veneta is one of the new colors...that bag is pretty neat.