lets see everyone's "knight" in shining armor

hobogirl77

O.G.
May 10, 2007
i jus thought it would be soo fun to see everyone's knight studded bag they got from the outlets or from ebay..i've always wanted to see the gals on the forum modeling this bag..let see please:P

chloe012.jpg

...and I love it!!!!!!:smile:

I've got mine from ebay or even the outlets, maybe i would have gotten a better deal. where are the deals and steals on the studded bags?
THaanks!:smile:

i jus thought it would be soo fun to see everyone's knight studded bag they got from the outlets or from ebay..i've always wanted to see the gals on the forum modeling this bag..let see please:P

the leather is quite soft where the studds are...this bag is made really really well i must say, i love this one of the thousands i own...for sometime reason... do you own one, if so beaware of the rain because if it get caught in the rain...oh boy, it may turnish because the studs are nickel coated....but its a great bag.:smile:

i just wanted to ask you can you smell the leather on these bags? i always love to smell the leather on a handbag..also is the leather soft or stiff? thanks

I WISH! I pais 3times that for mine...but no big deal i buy what i want no matter what...i usually look for different designer styles..most of all my bags are VERY different from one another.

well,from what everyone is saying that some people got their studded bags for as low as 299 dollars..that really is a steal to me.

talia, me too, I paid a little over $900, but there was just no way to get to the clearance outlet. I try to look at it, that I got it for 70% off, hard to complain about that, but the girls who got it at the outlet just got an unbelievable steal. Love the look of it. I carried mine today in the rain with my gorgy burberry silver/black plaid umbrella and my new burberry steel studded bangle. But god, made the mistake of stopping at the mall, I felt like I was carrying boulders.

..I know, an dyou go girl with that umbrelle and bracelet! ReRe its like the day i carried mine in the rain i was so scared of it rusting and turnishing, until i put it back in it's dust bag...and probably wont carry it again, i carry my bags for a short period then they retire...i still keep them tho...weird huh?

talia, me too, I paid a little over $900, but there was just no way to get to the clearance outlet. I try to look at it, that I got it for 70% off, hard to complain about that, but the girls who got it at the outlet just got an unbelievable steal. Love the look of it. I carried mine today in the rain with my gorgy burberry silver/black plaid umbrella and my new burberry steel studded bangle. But god, made the mistake of stopping at the mall, I felt like I was carrying boulders.