Let's Say You Can Design Your Dream Hermes

^elizabethk!!now that is special!!!!!! nice call!!!!!!! A handwarmer too!!!I

I would like one of the kelly 32 bags with a tapestry panel (is that what they are called?) one of a kind because I would supple my own fabric. Greys, silvers, blues. The bag would be a bi indigo box/croc combo Edged in croc (you know how they do that!). Yummy:smile:yes:
Hey Hey HC!!:hugs:How did you :ninja:get in my dream? I've been thinking about the idea of croc+box or croc+toile combo. You see, I have this Valextra handbag in pink(Fuchsia?) croc/toile combo and it's very special. Every time I pick it up I can't help but thinking how much I would like having a Kelly with the similar specs :yes:

Hey Hey HC!!:hugs:How did you :ninja:get in my dream? I've been thinking about the idea of croc+box or croc+toile combo. You see, I have this Valextra handbag in pink(Fuchsia?) croc/toile combo and it's very special. Every time I pick it up I can't help but thinking how much I would like having a Kelly with the similar specs :yes:

I'm not sure if I'm mistaken but I think I saw a combo like that on a japanese magazine... will find it...

^ what a great idea Luciana! Could you make mine a 28cm Braise Porosus Croc with Gold hardware and black chevre interior lining?

Alternatively, I would love a Black box birkin Ruth h/w with white contrast stitching and rouge h chevre interior lining.

O fun threat!!! By the way ladies, Hermes Does put your initials on the bags, all you have to do is ask. I believe they have several ways of doing it, next time when you are in H store ask your SA. As for dream bag, i would love a detachable strap so I could wear the heavy 35cm Birkin on my shoulder for a change