Let's Say You Can Design Your Dream Hermes

add me to the list -- something a smidge darker than this:

PINK

or i'd settle for a dusty rose.

I just saw this tonight on the crocodile thread. I'd never heard of this color! It's so pretty. Exactly the shade of pink I'd choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by constance
gallery.jpg

fuschia nilo croc birkin (photo: ebay - createursdeluxe)

This is not Fuschia, its Indianne rose as per CDL. I fell in love with this bag.

Here's what I would order if Hermes let me::idea:

Shocking Pink Croc Kelly 28 with pink diamonds on the H of the lock:love:

Rouge H matte croc Birkin 30 with matte gold hardwear:heart:

and I think Hermes should be happy to add initials to our bags, we get customized bags and they know the bags won't be resold! :yes:

What do you ladies think?

oh! pink diamonds on an H bag.....that sounds absolutely divine.

however, I shudder to even think about the cost. look at how much they are charging for white pave diamonds as it is. I would never be able to afford pink diamonds. even if I could there is no way I could justify the huge markup.

Black croc sac mallette with brass hardware and rouge vif lining. I would like it out of baby croc, so my best chance of getting one is finding a vintage bag since they don't use the baby croc anymore. Ah, those scales are so fine.

^elizabethk!!now that is special!!!!!! nice call!!!!!!! A handwarmer too!!!I

I would like one of the kelly 32 bags with a tapestry panel (is that what they are called?) one of a kind because I would supple my own fabric. Greys, silvers, blues. The bag would be a bi indigo box/croc combo Edged in croc (you know how they do that!). Yummy:smile:yes: