Let's Say You Can Design Your Dream Hermes

dc120

Oct 9, 2006
a la Jane Birkin. I don't mean SO leather and hardware, I mean truly come up with your own purse design. What would it be? Or did you already find your dream bag in the current H portfolio? (HiHeels, we know your answer already. :P )

dc120

Oct 9, 2006
Thanks GT! I was just thinking... if it weren't because of Jane Birkin, we wouldn't have this classic to admire. I wonder what (and when) the next bag that H comes up will be?

Edited to add that I do know the Birkin was modifed based on the original HAC design.

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
If I could change one thing- I would make the standard birkin in a 32cm and modified slightly to fit comfortably over the shoulder.

ilovechoo

Addicted to Hermes
Sep 29, 2006
I'd be interested to see what a kelly would look like with an edge detailing on the flap (like how the Birkin isn't cut straight across) Not anything too much- just a subtle curve or something.

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
a la Jane Birkin. I don't mean SO leather and hardware, I mean truly come up with your own purse design. What would it be? Or did you already find your dream bag in the current H portfolio? (HiHeels, we know your answer already. :P )
omgd LOL:shame: :shame:

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
i would want a smaller version of the JPG shoulder birkin. The current one is wayyyy too big, but i really like the design.

Jul 1, 2006
New Jersey
I totally agree with jag. Lengthen the straps of the birkin. I wear my Chanel cerf tote over my shoulder because it fits that way. I would love a Birkin to do the same.

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hmm... Good Question
Here's a fun thought..if we could special order our own custom colors, what new shades would we create? :idea: I would like somethig in between sage green and vert bronze, or someting between etoupe and vert bronze...

Mree43

Bag Lovah
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Strawberry pink!!! They do not do that color, am I correct. My apologizes if they do, I am unsure of all their colors.

Charm

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Here's a fun thought..if we could special order our own custom colors, what new shades would we create? :idea: I would like somethig in between sage green and vert bronze, or someting between etoupe and vert bronze...
The softest, babiest, most delicate, prettiest pink:nuts: Pinker than rose dragee...