Let's ReVisit the Whole "Ban" Thing, Cause I'm A Loser...

Feb 4, 2008
i'm kicking myself b/c 2 months ago when i started purchasing my LAMBs, they had ONE at the Off Saks and I didn't think twice about it. Now...I so regret not buying it.

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Houston, TX
Knas, I am a loser too........

3 LAMB bags in 3 weeks! I have to stop or DH will disown me! But in my defense, he did send me to the mall with a coupon! What did he THINK was gonna happen.

So now I really need to be good and save for a BE Montego now that I have all of my basic color schemes covered and have a lamb for any outfit (cheetah, rasta, silver)

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Aww, don't feel bad lewlew...I bought SOOO many bags in January when all the sales were going on. Hmm, let's see...I think I bought like 7 bags in January!!! Thank God for tax returns, lol

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Houston, TX
I'll feel guilty for a few days, until payday usually when the account is replenished! Then it's like I didn't do any damage at all and the guilt is overwith :smile:

I wish my Exeter would come. I HATE my mailroom, but it couldn't go to the house.............I'm never there to sign for things and would have to wait until I could go to the post office!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Darn, you just reminded me about the whole signature confirmation!!! I hope it isn't required on mine and then the postman will just leave it on my porch. Otherwise I'll have to go pick it up tomorrow. Oh, I can't wait another day!!

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
The Devil Wears L.A.M.B......
Knasarae, don't feel bad! You :heart: the Exeter shape and it sounds like this is one of those bags that if you would have let slip away, you would have regretted not getting. And holy hell, what a deal! You're soooo totally worth it. ;)

Jul 12, 2007
portland
Oh yeah. In case anyone is interested here is what was at my Off:

Rasta: Esquivel, Commodore, St. Thomas
Cheetah: Oxford, Mandeville, Morant
Shadow: Key pouch, large cosmetics case, clutch wallet
Ombre Checkerboard: Westfield, Commodore, Exeter, Montego, Mandeville, Morant, Carlisle
Saddle & LS Saddle: clutch wallet, french wallet, chateau clutch, cyprus
Kensington: Sutton (I think that's the name?)

Knas,

can you tell me which off saks? I dont have one near me and I got my mom a commodore for her birthday $229 at nordstrom rack and really want to pick up a wallet for her. Were they still $189? - The ones I had gotten from nordstrom.com had broken claps and I am dying to find one for her!