Let's ReVisit the Whole "Ban" Thing, Cause I'm A Loser...

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
cornfields of popcorn
knasarae - the title of your thread made me laugh! I'm happy you've found a happy medium.

Congrats on your exeter too!! I have that one and I bought it right when they came out, even before I came to tPF and then everyone here hated the ombre checkerboard and I was like...they don't know what my exeter is like :heart: lol! It is really cute in person and it matches quite a bit. Yayyy new exeter!

Feb 4, 2008
Congrats on your exeter!! It's a really cute bag. I was eyeing it yesterday at Off Saks as well but didn't get it..I am wanting an exeter sometime in the near future..
What was the price at Off Saks again? Was it $439.99 plus the 30%? Or is it cheaper from the Nordies site?

lmkhlh2006

O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Congrats on the new exeter, I picked this bag up 3 different times today when I was at off 5th and as cute as it is, the colors wouldn't really work for me so I had to put it back. I like your new rules for the ban, I think only getting LAMB when it's on sale is a great plan...I'm trying so hard to convince myself to follow that rule right now!

brick78

Whatever U Like, TI
Feb 7, 2007
Knaz I am happy for you. I know you love the exeter. The sales chick was trying to get me to get it to...I told her to leave me alone, she is sooooo sweet. The ban is hard. I can bet you anything you will buy something else before sale. You cant help it. I agree with the sale rule, there is no need to pay full price ever because we know its going on sale. I wonder if the jacquard will be going to NR and OFF. And what about the bullseye?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Thanks brick and that's a very good question. You know my Off never got any of the glazed love bags so they obviously don't get the same as other stores. The SA told me they don't know until they unpack the boxes. Guess I just have to be patient and wait, hoping for the best. :sad:

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Houston, TX
Knaz, Congrats! i can't wait to see your 2 Exeters together!!! Mine was delivered (to my office!) so I should have it tomorrow :smile:

So in case anyone didn't know, today is the last round of The Master Golf Tournament. In the interest of DH getting to watch it uninterrupted, he actually TOLD ME to take the girls and go to OFF and spend money!

So I guess this means if I see something I love this afternoon my ban is lifted? I dunno, but when the husbands says to spend money, who am I to argue, right? HA HA HA

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Knaz, Congrats! i can't wait to see your 2 Exeters together!!! Mine was delivered (to my office!) so I should have it tomorrow :smile:

So in case anyone didn't know, today is the last round of The Master Golf Tournament. In the interest of DH getting to watch it uninterrupted, he actually TOLD ME to take the girls and go to OFF and spend money!

So I guess this means if I see something I love this afternoon my ban is lifted? I dunno, but when the husbands says to spend money, who am I to argue, right? HA HA HA
RIGHT! :lol:
report back on the findings LewLew.. and have fun! :wlae: