>~Let's Reminisce~< (Video Link Included)

I'm currently at work...so the best I can do is pull a collection shot from my showcase:

a4ec8869.jpg

:heart:

Does anyone know the concept of the music video/the meaning?! Kanye while a bit self-posessed, is one of the most intelligent artists/people in the industry and if you can understand his lyrics you will know why, but the ideo threw me off just a bit. hmmm....

P.S I never liked the totes just the Neo (thats what it was called right?) but not enough to make me want it, doesnt really speak to me.

Does anyone know the concept of the music video/the meaning?! Kanye while a bit self-posessed, is one of the most intelligent artists/people in the industry and if you can understand his lyrics you will know why, but the ideo threw me off just a bit. hmmm....

P.S I never liked the totes just the Neo (thats what it was called right?) but not enough to make me want it, doesnt really speak to me.

I'm iffy on the concept because she wasn't really looking for straight up money cuz in the end she was crying so it throws me off lol...