>~Let's Reminisce~< (Video Link Included)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone remember how popular they were? How simply irresistible and fascinating they were? In Kanye West's "All Falls Down" do you remember being directly drawn to her ambre tote? I sure do, and I remember how much I loved seeing it! Ladies, lets see your ambre or let's even here about how much you love it.

Here is the video:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xPWqsIClPqU

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've been wanting one of these since forever!

3. i missed getting these =( lol

4. Haha.. I love Stacey Dash in the video.. actually my favourite LV bag EVER but still haven't gotten around to getting one. :sad:

5. It's such a fascinating line!

6. can you believe she is 42!?!?! She looks amazing :heart:

7. what a shame! I wasn't into LV or any bags at that time. When was the released date?

8. Definitely loved that video because of the bag!!!

9. must.... have... that... BAG!!!!!!

10. What a cool video! I've actually never seen that before... love that bag, too! Gorgeous.

11. 2004:okay:

12. the ambres were OKAY...too much vahetta..

13. ^^awww I remember these...they were so so hot at one time..Every other brand was producing transparent totes then...:smile: love it. Too bad I did not buy one but I saw plenty of fakes then heh heh

14. ahaha I did lol