Let's re-size some of our FAV Coach bags!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I'm sure I'm not the only one who see's a new bag that Coach has released and thought to myself "if it was only bigger" or "if it was only smaller!"

So, which bag do you LOVE and would you make it larger or smaller?

I'll start, with classic Legacy Gigi..and although I LOVE a big bag, I'd make her smaller!!!

I think she's a great bag, but I also think she would have been well suited to have come in 2 sizes, medium and large!!!

Attachments

• coach_gigi_leather_tote_brass_black.jpg
    coach_gigi_leather_tote_brass_black.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 74
Great thread lovecoachmore!

I'd like to suggest a smaller size of the braided editorial Zoe. The leather on this bag was perfection and the braided handle was awesome, but the size was way too much for me to handle!

Yellow Kristin Satchel needs to come in the larger size, like the turquoise one does. I love the turq too but I really need a yellow bag. If the base isn't 14" long or so, it's a bit small for me LOL I like em big :amuse:

I know this will not be a popular opinion but the Original Peyton

peyton[1].jpg

I had so many chances to buy this bag in every color and I just could not. I find it to boxy, and wide..

I would love this bag smaller..

This will not be a popular opinion either ...but the Lindsay 12475. Would like it a bit smaller or should I say narrower. A size between the original Lindsay and the Hampton Mini Shopper.

This will not be a popular opinion either ...but the Lindsay 12475. Would like it a bit smaller or should I say narrower. A size between the original Lindsay and the Hampton Mini Shopper.

This. I really like the bag and the size itself did not bother me but it seemed ill proportioned.