Let's re-size some of our FAV Coach bags!!!

Hey girls. I am brand new to this but have been a coach fan for years. I thought this might be fun. Anyway, I have been searching high and low for the pale violet sabrina spectator bag that came out last year and cant find one anywhere. Can anybody give me suggestions?? I am willing to pay top price. I absolutley love it. Thanks.

Great thread lovecoachmore!

I'd like to suggest a smaller size of the braided editorial Zoe. The leather on this bag was perfection and the braided handle was awesome, but the size was way too much for me to handle!

2nd, 3rd, 1000th, whatever # we're on...I LOVED this bag when I first saw it--the leather truly is TDF, but whoa Nelly, I can't rock a bag THAT big!

Julianne: I love thee, but I want to carry you on my SHOULDER :smile: Can we just make those handles a little longer so I don't have to use the really long strap!?!

I feel the same way about the Sabrina & Audrey. I so wish they had longer handles so you could carry them on your shoulder. I have a Hamptons Med. carryall and I was always trying to do the same thing but the handles were just too short to pull it off.

This will not be a popular opinion either ...but the Lindsay 12475. Would like it a bit smaller or should I say narrower. A size between the original Lindsay and the Hampton Mini Shopper.

ITA:tup: I have the mini shoppers in both colors- mineral and espresso, and while they're super cute, they are super small~especially the opening~ but I never bought a Lindsey because they look so darn big... (although I have 4 (old style) Peytons and they're huge, so go figure!)

Let's see.....

Along w/ some of the others already mentioned (med. size Sabrina, Smaller Gigi, larger legacy shoulder bag (#11127), smaller/less boxy orig. Peyton, smaller Lindsey/larger Shopper combo.)

I would like to see:

• Slightly 'fatter' Madison Swingpacks....I'm a big lover of the Madison line, and the overall size/length of strap on the Madison swinpack is good, but I wish it could expand out a bit more, without looking like a pregnant bag....It's too flat so when you put anything thick in it (ie. camera) it bulges too much.
  • Smaller Legacy Francines...Love the shape, love the patent, but all the contents get jumbled around in the bottom (I know~I should look into getting a purse organizer), and if there's not a lot of stuff in it, it puddles when you sit it down.
  • Legacy drawstring (#13181 pic. below)- I love this bag's design, but it's really small, wish they'd made it 20% bigger.

Attachments

• 13181 legacy drawstring.jpg
    13181 legacy drawstring.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 49