Let's re-size some of our FAV Coach bags!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I'm sure I'm not the only one who see's a new bag that Coach has released and thought to myself "if it was only bigger" or "if it was only smaller!"

So, which bag do you LOVE and would you make it larger or smaller?

I'll start, with classic Legacy Gigi..and although I LOVE a big bag, I'd make her smaller!!!

I think she's a great bag, but I also think she would have been well suited to have come in 2 sizes, medium and large!!!

Attachments

vtfroggie

>.<
O.G.
May 14, 2008
The land of Mary
Great thread lovecoachmore!

I'd like to suggest a smaller size of the braided editorial Zoe. The leather on this bag was perfection and the braided handle was awesome, but the size was way too much for me to handle!

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
Yellow Kristin Satchel needs to come in the larger size, like the turquoise one does. I love the turq too but I really need a yellow bag. If the base isn't 14" long or so, it's a bit small for me LOL I like em big :amuse:

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
The original Kristin bags...huge! Wish those were made in a smaller size...would have loved that teal shade.

mandabear

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Let's keep em' comin ladies!!!!

I would also have loved a larger 11127 legacy shoulder bag!!! Maybe like the size of the Leigh.
ITA! I really have been eyeing some Leighs but the thing holding me back is that I'm not a fan of shoulder bags with flap openings. The shoulder bags are a bit small for my taste.

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
This will not be a popular opinion either ...but the Lindsay 12475. Would like it a bit smaller or should I say narrower. A size between the original Lindsay and the Hampton Mini Shopper.

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
This will not be a popular opinion either ...but the Lindsay 12475. Would like it a bit smaller or should I say narrower. A size between the original Lindsay and the Hampton Mini Shopper.
This. I really like the bag and the size itself did not bother me but it seemed ill proportioned.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
The Maggie, Bigger than the smallest, smaller than the biggest...

and the Parker hippie, the same thing...