Let's Rats

You mean this one right? Yeah it’s a gift just like the red envelopes. Also at least where I am the gifts have never been so much about pure amount of dollars spent (obviously it probably won’t hurt I’m sure...but I’m nowhere near a top spender at my store) but more about having a good relationship with your SA. My understanding is that they get less of the leather pouch than the paper red envelops. Something like a ratio of a couple pouches vs a dozen envelopes.

View attachment 4645465

Wow. Really love the red envelopes and the leather pouch too.

Thank you:heart:
Bought it back in 2018 April:smile:
Still looks new to me:biggrin:
Nice!!! It does look new. I would have never guessed it was from 2018. I just got one, I hope I love it just as much over time!
You mean this one right? Yeah it’s a gift just like the red envelopes. Also at least where I am the gifts have never been so much about pure amount of dollars spent (obviously it probably won’t hurt I’m sure...but I’m nowhere near a top spender at my store) but more about having a good relationship with your SA. My understanding is that they get less of the leather pouch than the paper red envelops. Something like a ratio of a couple pouches vs a dozen envelopes.

View attachment 4645465
Ah, I see. I didnt get offered that this year sadly. I checked fashionphile to see if it would come up but hasnt. Thanks for sharing. :smile: