Let's RAOK! SPRING 2009 CL SUBFORUM GX *REVEAL THREAD*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo::yahoo: I love my buddy!!! I received my first gift lastnight! I want to thank my sweet buddy for introducing me to my newest addiction!:heart:

Attached Files:

2. wow, that was QUICK!!! your buddy is on top of things! :sweatdrop:

and that Pocky Dessert one is one of my favorites!! :nuts: oooh and I love Tomato Pretz!!

3. Two more pics! Arden is really lovin' herself some strawberry Pocky! I'm addicted to the Spicy Chicken Pretz! Yummy!! Thank you again sweet buddy, you really made my night!

Attached Files:

4. rilo, She is fast isn't she!!! Now I'm all :sweatdrop: Gotta get my butt in gear and start shopping for my gorgeous buddy!

5. Aw, so sweet of your buddy! Yum, look at all that Pocky! And I love Beer Pretz! :drool:

6. laureen, I'm seriously addicted to the Beer Pretz! OMG it's soooo good! We can also add Pocky and Pretz to Arden's "new" words list lol!

7. Wow, what a sweet buddy!! We need to gear up here!!

8. OMG!!! I think I misread the rules:wtf:, I thought the first gift was scheduled for March!! I better go find those rules

lulabee, very delicious gifts!!

9. Great gift! I love Pocky! I have to try Pretz.

10. Seeing lula get her first gift already has made me stop procrastinating! I just ordered part of my buddy's first gift! :wlae:

11. OMG! That was fast!!

I am curious, what does Miss Arden call the Pocky?

12. Wow! Congrats lula!

I was really surprised to see a thread so early lol!

13. Phew!!! All is good!!!! I seriously panicked there for a moment:sweatdrop: 1st gift is for March and 2nd is for April, just in case somebody else is wondering

14. #14 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    that's so sweet!!

I already have my first package ready, but I was afraid it was too soon to send it!! I will start soon then! It's so exciting!

15. Great gift! Is it all so delicious?

I am excited, once I get my stuff gathered, I will ship it out, because I am too excited about it!