Let's post our 2006 LV Christmas gift picture(s) here!

suweena

At the Cannes Red Carpet
Jul 17, 2006
Not a big LV Christmas for me this year but here's my Christmas presents from my husband; Mini pleaty Raye and obsession square sunglasses in black.

On a sad note, my new condition (never used) white multicolor mini HL suffered from color transfer due to the glue they used so my SA gave me full credit (current retail price even though I bought the bag many years ago). So I gained a purse and lost one too.

Attachments

• DSC01205.jpg
    DSC01205.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC01206.jpg
    DSC01206.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC01209.jpg
    DSC01209.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC01210.jpg
    DSC01210.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 107
Not a big LV Christmas for me this year but here's my Christmas presents from my husband; Mini pleaty Raye and obsession square sunglasses in black.

On a sad note, my new condition (never used) white multicolor mini HL suffered from color transfer due to the glue they used so my SA gave me full credit (current retail price even though I bought the bag many years ago). So I gained a purse and lost one too.

suweena congrats on your new bag & sunnies! I had the same problem with my old mini white mc mini HL and I went to the store and they exchanged it for a new one. Anyhow, have a Merry Christmas!

heres mine

IMG_1163.jpg