Let's play the "or" game!

abandonedimages said:
Boyfriend!

Work at a job you hate but make a lot of money OR work at a job you love to death, but doesn't make much money?
I am currently working at the first job for 8 more horrible days, then I move on, with a paycut, but I will probably save half that much in gas and perhaps my sanity.

Question: Would you.. rather spend the night at NM and have free access to anything you want or lose 10 lbs?

fendigal said:
I am currently working at the first job for 8 more horrible days, then I move on, with a paycut, but I will probably save half that much in gas and perhaps my sanity.

Question: Would you.. rather spend the night at NM and have free access to anything you want or lose 10 lbs?

rather spend the night at NM and have free access

Live in NYC or Paris

devoted said:
rather spend the night at NM and have free access

Live in NYC or Paris

NYC. My French could barely allow me to eat. :shame:

If you were a superhero would you rather have the power to heal or the power to read people's minds?

devoted said:
Live in NYC or Paris

Paris! I have lived in paris for a short week so I definitely want a chance to live there longer. Learn a new language, succulent food & dessert, wine with every meal and gorgeous city landscape. Explore all the archetecture and hidden places that aren't known to tourists!

have a puppy or a cat?

Bill Gates!:lol:

O.K, would you buy a place that was small, private, with a gorgeous view, or would you buy a place that was huge stunning on the inside, no privacy, but still an outstanding view?

star3777 said:
O.K, would you buy a place that was small, private, with a gorgeous view, or would you buy a place that was huge stunning on the inside, no privacy, but still an outstanding view?

Small, private with a GORGEOUS VIEW

Would you rather be a sports mascot and have to wear a big costume all day on a hot day or eat something gross on Fear Factor?

bagnshoofetish said:
Would you rather be shot out of a submarine torpedo shoot naked or have your achilles tendon slashed and be chased with a pitchfork?
- courtesy of Kevin Nealon

Shot out of a submarine torpedo shoot naked! :lol: That slashed achilles tendon sounds rather painful. :cry:

Q: Have a set of wonderful twins who gets average GPA and goes to a "ok" school or have only ONE brilliant child who goes to Havard U and becomes the next President of USA?

Irissy said:
Q: Have a set of wonderful twins who gets average GPA and goes to a "ok" school or have only ONE brilliant child who goes to Havard U and becomes the next President of USA?

Twins!! they're so much fun! Frankly, I don't mind that my kids are not on honor roll all the time as long as they are happy.

Q: Have the ability to eat desserts without gaining weight, or the ability to read minds?? :smile:

Care said:
Twins!! they're so much fun! Frankly, I don't mind that my kids are not on honor roll all the time as long as they are happy.

Q: Have the ability to eat desserts without gaining weight, or the ability to read minds?? :smile:

The dessert option...I think I would be too manic reading everyone's mind all the time!!!

Would you rather cheat on your husband or boyfriend or have that person cheat on you???