Let's Play Closest Without Going Over...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am very shortly going to have $305 worth of store credit, since my inclusion bracelet got sent in the wrong size (wanted the smallest size, got the next one up -- v. sad because I wanted one so badly, but there aren't any other inclusion colors that are grabbing me just now...). So, can I please get some suggestions as to what to do with this amount of $? I really have no idea, but since I pretty much have to take the store credit/exchange, I may as well do it. :smile:

2. a damier zcp would be cute. thats super close, and just a tad over after taxes

3. What about one of the Key and Change holders $300 in the new Vernis colors, or a small cles $200, or one of the Damier Trunks and bags key holders $265!

4. Ooh, I do like the Vernis Key holders -- would those also fit like 3 credit cards, cause if so they're perfect?

5. I think u should put it towards buying a new bag

6. I vote for a Zippy Coin. I got one the other day in MC and love it. It was $395 but I think the regular ones are around $300. They hold a TON of stuff and are just so convienent.

7. The vernis cles would def. hold 3 credit cards.. ;)

8. I would get a roses mono scarf - $295.

9. I vote for a zippy coin!sooo handy and to tell you the truth sometimes when i just need two keys, i put them in there too hehe

10. I say: cles or scarf.. Or you can put them to fund a new bag!

11. Cles or zippy coin! ..or save it for another bag!

12. with that $$ i'd go for a fashion ring. i've been eyeing a couple and they are around $250ish. GOOD LUCK :smile:

13. I would get a vernis heart coin purse.

oy I just read the "without going over" part.. sigh

a cles? a zippy wallet?

14. How about a bag charm? There are some pretty ones for about $355.