Let's play a love game

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just sharing these V Day catalogues from Louis Vuitton I got in the post the other day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aren't they just sweet? So what is everyone getting their sweethearts? :heart:

2. Congrats.

3. Great pics

4. I'm getting my sweetheart a list of things that I want. :graucho:

5. Hahahaha @ cindy05!

6. My DH says he wants to get me something OTHER than a bag because I have too many... what's up with that? He says I have too many... GRR...

7. hopefully a finished extention......with room for my bags, would be great:smile:

8. oh alfie - is it almost done?

a vernis pomme something would be a great addition.

9. I will probably get him something for me so he doesnt have to and I get the exact LV item I want!!!! lol...j/k....

10. That catalogues are great, I want to receive them too because I love that hearts

I will get him something but I am sure he will not get me a thing because he is out from 13 to 18 which means we will not meet on 14th and plus he does not like valentine's day a lot although he knows I love it