Lets play a game!

Im 15, I already have enough big bags. I want something very small like a woc in a nice color, in which I could just fit my phone, gloss etc. I'd like something casual I can wear all the time.

I'm a Secretary working 12 Hour Days , I carry wallet, cosmetic Bag, 2 sets Keys, My cellphone, card Holder, Which purse is right for me?

Maybe it is just me but I tend to associate 'office' to cerf tote. I think it is roomy, elegant and big enough to even fit netbook or iPad or even A4 size documents.. just my 10 cents..

27 y.o, works as a nurse... usually carry continental wallet, iphone, keys, coin purse... already own a m/l flap, woc, and the tweed petals flap (thinking of returning since it's too delicate for my lifestyle)... any suggestions? FYI: jumbo and GST are too heavy for me on the shoulders... thanks you guys!!

Some seasonal tote, perhaps.. anyone else care to comment?

Fun thread!
I am... 21y old med student, I have lots of classes to attend to and run around quite a bit ;), love hanging out with friends, going for drinks etc, I carry lots of things around (wallet, keys, sunglasses, water bottle,...) My clothing style I would describe as classic yet elegant.
Looking forward to your suggestions

Teenage girl age 18 5ft 5 petite, fun loving kind hearted person. just finished school and adores designer handbags. Loves making a statement with designer pieces.

Sigh... Those were the days when I was 18... : D
A mini or WOC is perfect and very much age appropriate. You can wear them on the shoulder or over as messanger.. FUN!

Fun thread!
I am... 21y old med student, I have lots of classes to attend to and run around quite a bit ;), love hanging out with friends, going for drinks etc, I carry lots of things around (wallet, keys, sunglasses, water bottle,...) My clothing style I would describe as classic yet elegant.
Looking forward to your suggestions

What about ultimate soft? I think it is roomy, soft/slouchy yet elegant and perfect for multi-tasking - hang around with friends, classes or even for casual dinner..

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=280156&d=1192987576

picture courtesy of zerodross on reference thread.

25 years old, 5' 1", pastry chef, married. I visit my 2 years old niece almost everyday, shop a lot after work, don't cook so no grocery shopping, have lots of cards to carry with, need to have iphone and blackberry at all time and love love love to go out for drinks and dinner. I also travel as much as we can! My closet is filled with earthy tone but complete with every style :graucho: TIA

ps. i love this thread :heart: