Lets play a game!

What an awesome idea! So fun too!!!

Works in an air-conditioned office. Might need to carry A4-sized papers and/or laptop at times tho those can go into a laptop bag. Likes to hang out after work with DH for a nice dinner or GFs for drinks. :smile:
No grocery shopping needed. Simple lifetstyle, yar?

I am a secretary in an office in a quite town in england, i dress quite casual for a secretary, black skirt or trousers and coloured cardigan, i am 5 ft 7, huge boobs, very hyper and excitable, 20, love bright colours, carry alot around some days and other days hardly anything at all! I always have a make up[ bag with me even if im not waering any, I like pockets to keep things in like phones, i catch the bus to work or car share, i go shopping lots, thats about it :biggrin:

Last edited:
I am 23, I just finished grad school and am about to start my career as a CPA. :biggrin: I want to look professional! I am about to get a long zippy wallet so I'll be able to carry that if I go out after work.

I also go to yoga every morning before work so I need to be able to carry some cosmetics in the bag.

I have an LV Neverfull right now but I don't want to bring anything to work with a monogram print on it!!!

What do you guys think???

What an awesome idea! So fun too!!!

Works in an air-conditioned office. Might need to carry A4-sized papers and/or laptop at times tho those can go into a laptop bag. Likes to hang out after work with DH for a nice dinner or GFs for drinks. :smile:
No grocery shopping needed. Simple lifetstyle, yar?

^ Simple? Hmmm.. : D Your lifestyle sounds more like cerf tote for me! But dont quote me, lets here it from other members too : D

I think I would go with the Cerf as well :yes: (Although I don't know how a laptop goes with it..)

I am 23, I just finished grad school and am about to start my career as a CPA. :biggrin: I want to look professional! I am about to get a long zippy wallet so I'll be able to carry that if I go out after work.

I also go to yoga every morning before work so I need to be able to carry some cosmetics in the bag.

I have an LV Neverfull right now but I don't want to bring anything to work with a monogram print on it!!!

What do you guys think???

Sound like you need a cerf tote as it only a discreetly double c logo;)

I am a secretary in an office in a quite town in england, i dress quite casual for a secretary, black skirt or trousers and coloured cardigan, i am 5 ft 7, huge boobs, very hyper and excitable, 20, love bright colours, carry alot around some days and other days hardly anything at all! I always have a make up[ bag with me even if im not waering any, I like pockets to keep things in like phones, i catch the bus to work or car share, i go shopping lots, thats about it :biggrin:

I think you need a tote.. GST would be too hassle especially with a slight straps problem with bus and all.. something seasonal, perhaps.. maybe another member can suggest?

27 y.o, works as a nurse... usually carry continental wallet, iphone, keys, coin purse... already own a m/l flap, woc, and the tweed petals flap (thinking of returning since it's too delicate for my lifestyle)... any suggestions? FYI: jumbo and GST are too heavy for me on the shoulders... thanks you guys!!