Lets play a game!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone else is bored??:P

Lets play a game called

'You tell your lifestyle and your fellow tpfer suggest the best Chanel bag for you!'

Anyone up for this?:woohoo:

2. Ok, I'll start :

Mother of 2 below 12 boys, work freelance from home and run around doing chores mostly related to the boys. Normally carry a purse, a small make up bag, cellphone and keys. Occasionally out with girlfriends for brunch or coffee. Hardly attend formal functions except weddings once in a while. Please suggest a perfect bag for my lifestyle!

3. ^ I think a jumbo is good for you! M/L is just too small for your needs.

4. how bout portobello??:biggrin:

5. Fun thread!

6. Wow, never thought of portobello before.. hmmm, thanks! C'mon, who's next?

p.s. new Chanel fans, c'mon, let your Chanel 'hardcores' help you choose your perfect bag!

7. I would say PST or 227 if u like flap only. If u take seasonal items too, I think frozen fabric tote is a great casual bag.

8. ^^^^ I agree, a Porto or a PST since you don't carry much.
    but.....I love GST's (they are my workhorse bags with 4 teenagers and 2 dogs) and they are great bags even if you do not carry around alot of stuff!

9. me 2. I think jumbo is perfect :biggrin:

10. ^^^Yup, and a Maxi is too big.
    But you would def need Caviar since you have little ones!;)

11. Mother of 2 under 7, 2 dogs, go to gym every morning and run around w/kids most evening events are school functions or dinner with hubby...

12. :tup: Portobello!! I got one recently and I can't believe I lived with out one for so long!! It is a BEYOND amazing bag... I pull the chains, so its one strap and not two, and it sits perfectly!!!! Carries sooo much but doesn't feel like you're carrying a huge bag!

13. Mother of 3 under 7. Wears uniform to work. Carry a folded umbrella, a long wallet, a coin pouch & keys.

14. modern chain ew a sure winner :smile:

15. I'd say a GST or Medallion! Oh, and you also need something small for evening.. I'd say a WOC!