Let's Play A Game . . .

This is fun...I love Hermes SLGs!!

I'd get a dogon card case in some sort of blue (lagoon or blue jean) because I've been needing and wanting one for a while, or a white Kelly double tour bracelet because I don't have leather jewelry yet.

I know all about CDC fixation Tesi, I cannot get that Ombre out of my head...only palladium though.

that's what i purchased, it is spectacular. i have never succumbed to a cdc before. many bags, many scarves and shawls but never a cdc until now. maybe this is a midlife crisis? i just feel cool with it on, of course i could not wear it today as it is a thousand degrees out here. kill me. i can't possibly sweat on my new cdc. too crazy, aren't i?

Okay I have a $1,000 credit but I can go over by $200. Boy, I wish life were this good. All prices are USD.

GM Clarisse in Violet - +/- $700
Calvi in Cobalt - $280

or

Zippy Pencil Case in Cobalt - $500
PM Clarisse in Violet - $580

Calvi card case and the ridiculously cute lipstick holder!!! Too bad the lipstick holder is pricey, but man is it adorable!!! If I had a gift certificate, I would buy the $580 lipstick holder!!:wacko::wacko:

Oohhh I'll go for a globetrotter zipped agenda, but that would bring me over budget because they costs around 1.4k.

A belt would probably be most practical, I agree with bagmoma! The wider Constance belt is a classic, I think it's a tad under 1k.

For leather bracelets, I think the medor dog collar would actually look really nice as a double tour bracelet for guys! No idea how much that costs though!

yes, for me, with that budget, a belt kit with muse buckle would be on my list!

i have a mc3 men's bicolor wallet already and that falls slightly above the budget. i do have to report that while it is absolutely gorgeous (ebene/orange), it is not the best wallet for my needs. thus, i am on the sideline when it comes to other H mens' slg.

other than that, nothing specific but if the right leather accessory comes along (nothing specific comes to mind), i am open to that as well.