Let's play a game...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay let's say your boyfriend decided he wanted to spoil you. He was willing to spend a little over two thousand dollars at the Chanel store, on pretty much anything you wanted.
    However, you had a 50% discount on all handbags.
    Which two bags would you buy?

I was thinking maybe a tote, and the east west bag, or the cotton club pochette.
    But then I got to thinking about the medium classic bags.
    And how maybe I shouldn't be greedy, but it's very tempting.

Anyone want to give me great ideas?!

2. I'm not really following the discount part. Are you saying that you are entitled to 50% off all handbags at this Chanel store?

If I had a 50% discount I'd be all over the pricier items, not the tiny pouchettes and medium classics.

3. How much is a little over? Half off an ostrich classic is like 3500 or so :P Thats my pick!

4. Are you saying that you have a 50% off on Chanel items?!?!?!

5. Hmm... well I'd say it depends on which bags you might already have. If you like the classic flaps, then the jumbo (or medium/large), with 50% off, is an option... you could get two, or get a GST if you're looking for a classic tote. I probably wouldn't get smaller items if it were me, like the cotton club pochette, etc., but it's really up to you. :smile: How does one get 50% off of all Chanel handbags (that's my dream haha)!? :P

6. yeah i want to know that tooo!!! hehe :smile:

7. Friend of a friend of a friend works at Chanel!

I think I can only get one bag though.
    I'm going to get the PST for now, and try to get a discount on a medium classic.
    How does that sound?!

8. OMG!! That sounds awesome!!! Can I be also a friend of your friend? LOL... I guess if you're planning on getting a PST and a Medium Classic Flap, then choose something EXPENSIVE for your 50% off. Then, the little discount will go on your 2nd handbag. I'm SERIOUS!!! Can I avail your friend of friend's 50% discount too?! Hehe!

9. I agree with the other ladies and go for as much bang for the buck. Since you have a connection, you may also have access to some of the harder to get bags. Goodluck and have fun!