Let's Play a Game! ... and my Intro to tPF :)

Amz

Dec 25, 2012
Good morning, everyone!

I've been posting lightly since Christmas 2012, but just now realized I haven't even "introduced" myself to my fellow tPFers...

...So instead of just posting a bunch of stuff about my bags, let's play a game to see if anyone can correctly identify the items in my baby MK collection:

image-3881655322.jpg

Individual photos (and answers!) to follow. :smile:

Oh yeah..... about ME! My name is Christine and I hail from the rural western side of Loudoun County, Virginia. I hope to read more and share more with you all here at tPF. This forum sure does work its magic on those nights of insomnia. I can't stop admiring your collections!

Amz said:
Good morning, everyone!

I've been posting lightly since Christmas 2012, but just now realized I haven't even "introduced" myself to my fellow tPFers...

...So instead of just posting a bunch of stuff about my bags, let's play a game to see if anyone can correctly identify the items in my baby MK collection:

Individual photos (and answers!) to follow. :smile:

Oh yeah..... about ME! My name is Christine and I hail from the rural western side of Loudoun County, Virginia. I hope to read more and share more with you all here at tPF. This forum sure does work its magic on those nights of insomnia. I can't stop admiring your collections!

Great collection! You have a few beauties in there:hbeat: enjoy:drinks:

I am new to MK but like a few of their designs. You have a nice collection! What is the black satchel on the far right called?

Thanks!! The very far right is the Bedford medium satchel in pebble black leather. It's a size only available at the outlet stores, but it fits my needs without being too large. :smile: