Let's make some noise!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok, we gotta make up for the hours of time-out today by posting lots of happy Hermes posts!! I would start except I'm a bit braindead right now.:P

2. Woohoo!!!!!! It's back!!!! I missed you guys! :love:

3. Lol!!! That's the spirit!:yahoo: Ok, here's something to start off.. H-related and everything.:P What's the official name of this scarf?? I bought this on the weekend but I didn't catch the name off my SA.. He just pulled it out and I said, yup, I like that, I'll take it, lol! I'm thinking it's just called "24 Faubourg", right? Here's the link to the scarf from the website:

Hermes.com

4. At one point I was ready to type up responses to various posts on notepads.:lol:

5. Beautiful scarf, Sue!!!! which color-way did you get????

6. That is correct.

7. She's a beauty Sue! It will look stunning with your Potiron!

8. :roflmfao:

9. Thanks guys! Ok, here's a pic! I got it in the orange colourway. I'm just a sucker for orange scarves! I got a pouchette too, also in orange - the Shadow Games one (Jeux D'ombres?).

Here's a pic of the 24 Faubourg scarf tied to Birky.

10. FABULOUS, SUE!!!!! Just gorgeous.....looks delicious....like Sherbert!!!!

11. ^^heheh! Thanks, D! At first I thought maybe orange on orange would be a bit much but when I tied it around my bag, it didn't look funny at all. I really like the squiggly lines pattern on the scarf. It's not too busy and very easy to wear.

12. Sue ~ It Is Gorgeous!!!!!! :smile: What A Magnificent Combination With Your Birkin!!!

13. Sue, that scarf looks beautiful on your bag.

Shopmom, I like your new avatar. What scarf do you have tied to the princess??

14. Love the look Serenity Sue!!! LOVE IT.:love: :heart: :flowers:

15. Sue, that looks fabulous! I love that orange!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice