let's have some courtesy in the market place please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DesignerBagLady said:
That was a real stupid comment, I thought I didn't have to put up with none of this BS in this forum, you *****es are so catty, as for J-ho morales, that thing wouldn't know morales if it hit her in the face. you nyc *****es are all the same.LOL, yea I from the dirty

No. . .If I'm not mistaken, I think classwhore was just being sarcastic.

I would like to just say that I had a wonderful bag purchasing experience here on the forum 2 days before my holiday. I paid for the bag and PGN sent it over night mail so I could take it away with me. Sorry you had a bad expierence. It irritates me as I hate ebay and found it so easy dealing with another PF lady. Sorry for your troubles.

classwhore said:
That's funny, comparing the times of your posts from when you said you PMed Fayden for her bag, to the time you OPENLY BRAGGED about PAYING FOR Ranskimmie's bag was the NEXT DAY.

Please, that story is SO TIRED. That may work down in the backwoods of Louisiana, but not in NYC.

And if you're having such problems with personal matters, paying bills, yadda yadda, you're sure on a major bag-buying mission there, huh?

"Asked your cousin?" Yeah ok. Did you also ask your cousin to make all of those other bag offers to everyone else?

I say you're full of it.

DITTO...

During the fall 2005 I contacted a member and was all ready to purchase a bag. That weekend my daughter was in a serious accident and totalled her car. Although I was beside myself with all of my family issues I had to back out of the purchase. I contacted our pf member who was more than understanding. We make time for the things that are important to us!

My point. We have a good thing going...lets not ruin it. Remember the movie Bambi...Thumper says "If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything all". Good words to live by...we can pm the cat fights!

Fayden - I'm sorry about your troubles with the marketplace. It is incredibly rude for someone to back out without a courtesy e-mail. I hope that someone honest purchases your Spy.

This matter has been discussed enough in the forum. Both parties have responded. Please Ladies follow the purse forum rules and refrain from swearing and name calling in your posts

The Thread by re quest's is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.